see if you can follow this!

• see if you can follow this!

Alright, so my friend Dannie dated this guy named Rick, they broke up and then Rick dated my other friend LeeAnn, then they broke up and LeeAnn started going with Dave. They separated and then Dave started going with my other frieand, DeeDee. Then they broke up and Dave started back with LeeAnne before breaking up about a week or two later. Now, they don't go togeter anymore and DeeDee's dating her best friend, Hunter, whom she once swore she'd never dated and never would. Dannie is now happily married to Robert. And the last I herd, LeeAnn was happily single after having one breif interlude with a rebound guy not that long ago.

This is the confusing web that my own group of friends wove during the last four years within the confines of our small, rural high school. Now, me, personall I haven't dated for quite a while and don't feel the need to start any time soon. But I just wonder if it's just my friends, or does everyone everywhere have a similar story.
    • Re: see if you can follow this!

well it jus depends frm person to person i hav knwn ppl who r so great attitude wise and looks wise that any guy/girl would fall for them but they hav had no gf and i hav even seen ppl who suk but hav had relationships its jus that everyones diff and even if u r one of a kind u dont need to worry
    • Re: see if you can follow this!

I actually had a soap opera going like this myself. Actually I had it twice!! I was dating this one guy and then this girl stole him from me and dated him, then he ended up breaking up with her and him and I got back together. The other time it was with this same girl that she stole another girl's boyfriend that I know and then I stole him from her and then I dumped him and he moved on to have a kid at 17. Every