How can I find a girl that will accept me for being, just, me?

• How can I find a girl that will accept me for being, just, me?

So, I'm a 15 year old boy, and 'm a REALLY weak guy. Like, I'm so skinny and weak most girls could beat me in arm wrestling. I've tried lifing weights, but I realized that what I really want is to date a girl who is willing to dominate me, but is also loving enough to defend me (since they'd easily be stronger than me). The problem is, even if most girls are stronger than me, MOST of them like guys to be bigger than them, rather than a guy who's smaller but would treat her like a princess. How can I find a girl that would like my type?

Most girls only go for guys with muscles, which means it's pretty much impossible to find a girl for me :\
    • Re: How can I find a girl that will accept me for being, just, me?

If you're looking to be the one dominated then you won't have much luck my friend :( women like men with personalities who can say what they think without caring about other people, they like men who are dominant. So it basically isnt if you are weak on the outside but rather on the inside. Build a strong personality and you'll see you'll attract girls :)

dont worry the type of girl u want will come along. just be yourself and dont worry about sterotypes. some times the inside is all that counts because i was scared of mi bf until i found out he just a giant teddy bear. And trust mi its usually the weaker one who the dominate. Im a hundred pounds light and a foot smaller the mi bf and im the one whos in control

cacb3 wrote:

If you're looking to be the one dominated then you won't have much luck my friend :( women like men with personalities who can say what they think without caring about other people, they like men who are dominant. So it basically isnt if you are weak on the outside but rather on the inside. Build a strong personality and you'll see you'll attract girls :)

Not exactly sure about that. I think awkward guys are cute and I hat the arrogant ones. Just treat them with respect and they will learn to respect you. Stay true to who you are.

Im 19, im a weak guy, I am a skinny guy, while at the same time, if somebody has problem with me being weak,or looks at me and laughs because i'm skinny, there will be a day I won't stand it and I will fucking send my knee in their stomach and try to knock their bitchass out, because thats how I feel inside of myself. So far there was no need for that tho'. When i go in school, I got this boiling in me that I need to see who actually has a problem, unless their 3-4 times bigger than me. And if you are weak, don't also be locked inside yourself and just look at the guys that are muscular and get to date nice girls, most of them are just fucks who bodybuild just to get girls to fuck them easier and whats the fun. Atleast in my school, half girls are hoes. Well fuck is fun,I believe, but I never fucked because I always think there is no girl on planet that would want to fuck with me.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsmadd.jpg[/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by adixxx365 ().