In need of advice

• In need of advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 1 year now and we've been fighting so much now, I have been going through some tough things and so has he so our ugly sides have come out a lot I know when I'm angry I will blurt out mean things not saying it and I regret one time I said it's over because of it, but my boyfriend today broke up with me over a voicemail and I called him after I heard it and he said it's over he's done with my crap and we talked for a long time, I was bawling my eyes out and he was being so firm saying he doesn't deserve to be treated bad after he said he would never dump me I was the world to him and in the end he said he never dumped me it was just a warning I don't get that and it's nit fair I did it once but it was immature and he did it now saying he was being the better person but he only did it to make me feel horrible. I don't know what to think or do now I feel so angry and upset and think he was only like that because he was with a friend and his friend isn't the nicest to me.:( :confused: