Need help!!!

• Need help!!!

Me&jake have been best friends for 5 years. I've been in love with him since we first met. We would get so close to dating but when the day came he would be dating someone else. He did this 4-5 times I forgive easily and I wanted to.still have my best friend but I gave up & moved on the best I could. I met my current boyfriend zack. We have been dating for a year now. Me and Jake still talk, and one night I was drunk and I finally asked him why he never got with me. I was ready to confront him on everything. But he said that he had felt the same way the whole time but didn't want to ruin how close we were.
      After that we alley started to flirt & were talking about how great it woild have been if we had gotten together. But I felt real bad and told Jake that we had to go back to the way it was before we found out anything.
      He agreed and didn't call or text me for a week. Than he called and said we could leave things in the past where they belonged.
      So we went back to normal & he came to my bday party may 18th we had a good time. But since than he hasent talked to me. And wont return any texts or calls.
      So I have a few ?.
      1. Do you think he was trying to mess with my feelings and when I told him we had to stop that he got bored and is done talking to me?
      (btw we only flirted nothing has happened besides some flirting)

2 am I forcing friendship on him b4 I was with my bf we used to do this stupid fake bf gf thing and onr day i said Jake will u be my fake bf for the day and he got mad and shouted what if I don't want to be your fake bf anymore. And than he didn't talk to me for awhile. Maybe he can't be friends with me so should i try and just erase myself from his life

3. Should i tell my bf what's going on I have wanted to for so long but everybody had told me to wait for things to die down but I feel real guilty that he has no idea that any of this is going on
    • Re: Need help!!!

1. Do you think he was trying to mess with my feelings and when I told him we had to stop that he got bored and is done talking to me?
      (btw we only flirted nothing has happened besides some flirting)

I don't really think so. I think that it is better to give each other's space after those happenings. Forgetting things that is so special to you is so difficult, maybe that's why he decided not to talk to you for some time.. He's not bored, maybe he misses talking to his bestfriend right now.. :D

2 am I forcing friendship on him b4 I was with my bf we used to do this stupid fake bf gf thing and onr day i said Jake will u be my fake bf for the day and he got mad and shouted what if I don't want to be your fake bf anymore. And than he didn't talk to me for awhile. Maybe he can't be friends with me so should i try and just erase myself from his life

I'm sorry to hear that.. I simply prefer to have this guy to be my bestfriend than being a boyfriend. I know people always feel this way after having a relationship with someone, and regretted of having this relationship afterwards.. It is normal, try to give yourself some space to think too. Try sending him stuff that expresses your feelings or just something that represents "I'm sorry." If he won't reply back, or even say that it's okay. It's really up to you if you should move on to your life, and forget him..

3. Should i tell my bf what's going on I have wanted to for so long but everybody had told me to wait for things to die down but I feel real guilty that he has no idea that any of this is going on

You better tell him. You should be honest to your BF. If you really love him. Try to explain everything to him, and maybe he can give suggestions or opinions that will help for your problem with Jake..

GOODLUCK with that sis! :D
      [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]EmCeePurpleMee[/COLOR][/FONT]:love1: