[PLEASE READ] This girl.....

• [PLEASE READ] This girl.....

Hi, there so I'm a 15 year old guy. Theres this girl who I REALLY like. It all started out like this:

So it all started out in grade 8, I saw her within 2 weeks into school and I'm like wow...

I never had any classes with her up until grade 9, we had math together but never sat anywhere close to each other. I was sorta in the "I dont give a fuck" attitude where I would just go to school and go home after but occasionally hang out with friends.

Finally this year(grade10) I got a decent phone that I wanted to text with and I made a group on Facebook and I invited everybody. She posted in there so I added her. She had a boyfriend at this time too lol. I started talking to her every day and the biggest gap between our conversations is five minutes or when someone went to sleep.

About a month later, she and her boyfriend broke up. I still didn't have a class with her this year so I couldn't do much. I comforted her and she was okay. But I was still in the mindset of just getting through the 7 hours of school and didn't care that much about anything. After a while she hung out with her old friend from elementary school and ignored me a bit. She started ignoring my texts or just saying "lol." So I stopped talking to her for a few months because she didn't want to talk to me.

Another few months later, I find out that she got back together with her previous boyfriend. Randomly she started texting me so I text back and we did what we did before, texting nonstop. For some odd reason, I don't know what it was we stopped texting again.

It was 2 weeks later and I found out they broke up because they just didn't work out. At the same time I found out one of my close friends liked her and he started hanging out with her more. (I was kinda jealous cuz they had two classes together when I had none.) After the breakup, I talked to her more and tried to help her get through this because she was always sighing.

One occasion, she texted me asking where I was etc because she wanted to take the bus with me. So I went and she told me she was alone but she wasn't she was with her friend. So I saw them and just left because I thought I wasn't going to get anywhere with her friend there. She finally got over her ex boyfriend. Lately she has been ignoring my texts a little and giving me one word answers. When I'm sleeping I picture the times we could have together. Every time I see her, I want her even more (not physically). At this point I don't know what to do.
    • Re: [PLEASE READ] This girl.....

Think of it like this, you're her rebound friend. Whenever she's feeling down, or not in a relationship, she comes to you because you cheer her up. You sit there and text her, give her attention, and it comforts her knowing that someone finds her attractive. That is until she finds a guy who she's more attracted to and proceeds to ignore you until she's single again. Let me ask you simple questions.

1. You say you picture the times you could have had together, did you ever ask her out on a date or to hang out alone? Or did you stand back and amuse her when she's bored.

2. You do realise that having classes together and getting to know the person are completely irrelevant. If you rely on having classes together in order to get to know person, you might as well live in a cave for the rest of your life. Grow up, get some balls, and learn to get to know people outside of school, whether that be sports, concerts, parties, etc. This is something you'll learn along the way of life.

3. This is a crush. You're in 10th grade which places you around 16? This is the part of life where you have to try new things to get experience, so that when you do actually meet a perfect match whether it be in your 20s/30/40s, you are able to handle the situation correctly. It's better to fall at the start of a ladder, than at the top.