My first 69...

• Re: My first 69...

Sad Sunshine wrote:

what you say is true. But I am not the one who brought up grammar. You did; and you violated your own rules of 'grammer' (LOL.) So you're the fuck-up not me. I never claimed to be a great speller...

Aren't you tired of a 13 year old girl smacking your ass down?? I actually feel bad for you in a sick kind of way...

Take care; and please stop bumping this thread. Already tired of being the straw that stirs the drink around here...

~court:kiss:

^You're not fucked up? You decide to troll and you could have picked anything to be... But you chose to be to be a psychopath, a racist, a emo and homosexual 13 year-old who thinks cum smells like honey. Yeah I think that counts as fucked up.

^You never claimed to be a great speller?

Sad Sunshine wrote:

But I did not change anything in the original post. You did. Give it up; you lost! I NEVER have to edit. Why? Because I am brilliant the first time. Editing is for the weak...

courteney!

^Apparently you did claim to have flawless writing...

Sad Sunshine wrote:

It was a typo. Things like that happen. Look at the views/responses. I am winning; and nobody gives a shit about you...

God, I hate dumb black people...

little miss sunshine:love1:

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

How? ...And why?

court.

^Here is when you admit that you are wrong, after saying that you never need to edit your posts.

Sad Sunshine wrote:

what you say is true. But I am not the one who brought up grammar. You did; and you violated your own rules of 'grammer' (LOL.) So you're the fuck-up not me. I never claimed to be a great speller...

Aren't you tired of a 13 year old girl smacking your ass down?? I actually feel bad for you in a sick kind of way...

Take care; and please stop bumping this thread. Already tired of being the straw that stirs the drink around here...

~court:kiss:

You are not a 13 year-old girl. You're a 30 year-old pedo.

Sad Sunshine wrote:

It was a typo. Things like that happen. Look at the views/responses. I am winning; and nobody gives a shit about you...

God, I hate dumb black people...

little miss sunshine:love1:

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

How? ...And why?

court.

You are most likely black and you're just insecure about yourself.

You're also homosexual and a racist too.

This leads me to conclude that you are most likely this faggot.

I do pity you...

Sad Sunshine wrote:

I was; I am ... not sure when though. Just bought some fireworks in China town earlier today... going out with a BANG tomorrow!!!

lvoe,
    sunshine!!:hugs:

But not enough to stop you from blowing your limbs off.

Please die painfully and slowly, you owe everyone at teen hut that.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

You also spell it Courteny.... :confused:

I would just stick to spelling your name one way and not three.. or else people will think you can't spell your name or you have split personality. :cool:

Enjoy ur 4th of July soccer girl. I tried to post a youtube video called 'mean soccer chick.' If it does not come thru; just go to youtube and type in: mean soccer chick. I hope u do not play soccer like that girl!!

Enjoy,

courteney:hugs:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sad Sunshine ().

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

I play fair :)

Hair pulling is just a cheap.

Well, that is good; but what about defending ones self?? Earlier this year; I was being pushed around by a very large girl during a game. Since I am 5'0 and 98 pounds; there was not much I could do...

But I did elbow her in the face and pull her hair till she cried. I was suspended for the rest of the season; and now there has to be a hearing as to whether or not I can play during the fall season...

I also scratched her on her face when I dragged her down by her hair. I just got very upset with her pushing me...so was I so wrong?? And I have to live with comments on facebook, such as; 'Hair pulling cat scratch bitch.'

My step mom got so mad after that happened that she popped by soccer ball; and took my shin gaurds and uniform away from me. I secretly bought a new ball; but I keep it in my closet. My God; any advice for me??

courteney.:kiss:

Oh man... I actually read the whole post because I was like 'wtf?'.
    The good thing: I laughed my ass off.
    The bad or at least sad thing: there are really so few good trolls around... EVERYONE could pretend this one, I mean a 13-years-old lesbian is not that hard... fucking that up means you really got some problems bro. xD
    You've got a gun
    I've got a gun
    Let's write a tragic ending...

Ben Venomous wrote:

My God; fail

winning on the internet

homophobic lesbian alcoholic schizophrenic soccer playing czech 13-y/o in nyc with priority shipping on vibrators

I Am Smacking You Down So Hard while i diddle my penis

Love,
    Benn Venomouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :kiss:

/thread

may13 wrote:

Oh man... I actually read the whole post because I was like 'wtf?'.
    The good thing: I laughed my ass off.
    The bad or at least sad thing: there are really so few good trolls around... EVERYONE could pretend this one, I mean a 13-years-old lesbian is not that hard... fucking that up means you really got some problems bro. xD

Dear may13: There is nothing funny about what a horrible childhood I am having. Perhaps u are 1 of those people that get enjoyment out of others misery?? I guess if you wanted to know; u would ask...

Do u know what it is like having to save up my pitiful allowance in order to buy clothes at a thrift store?? And not having enough money to get my hair or nails done...because my step mother does not like me?? And having her destroy my soccer ball because I was defending myself during the game??

I hope you are happy...

Sunshine:hugs:

I'm happy, yeah. Without having my hair made (skinhead ftw), without having my nails made (why the hell would someone care for NAILS?!) and without soccer balls - if I had one, ok, but your problem is not the ball but that you're a fucked up psycho. I know how that feels darling, and how awesome losing control is and just striking back... but you are a pathetic little whore with no idea of what's important. Oh wait, you're not. You're a pathetic little idiot with no idea of how to troll the right way.
    Fail?
    Oh yeah.
    You've got a gun
    I've got a gun
    Let's write a tragic ending...