my mom treats me like a baby

• my mom treats me like a baby

ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.
    • Re: my mom treats me like a baby

I don't think you can turn her into CPS without her actually laying a hand on you or having neglected you.

Think of it this way, you made her look bad in public for throwing a fit like you did with your brother. I know how hard it can be to have siblings but, you should of been old enough to know how to behave in public. It doesn't matter who started it, you are the older sibling and should know better.

As for being able to drive, that is a privileged. I would have to agree with your mom's choice of not allowing you to drive until you showed more responsibility. I have to give kudos to your mom for taking away stuff from you. If I was the person you got ketchup on, I would not have been very pleased with you or your brother. Your mother isn't being a horrible mom. She is trying to teach you a lesson.

IMO you are acting like a brat and should take responsibility for your actions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Soccerbeau8 ().

It seems to me that you are extremely immature. You are too old to be throwing ketchup around, she should make you pay her back that $45. OMG she took your Xbox and Ipod that she bought, go outside and play. As far as driving goes you do have a right to drive when you pay for the car, gas, and the insurance but until then no you dont

Wow, i've never read something and got so angry over how immature the person was. Oh pity, she took away things that she (most likely) bought for you, that should teach you to throw around ketchup in public, you're way too old to be acting like an immature brat. You deserved to be embarrassed by the things she was saying, and i certainly dont think you're ready to drive at your maturity level. Thats one damn good mother, you should thank her for caring.

I personally think that your mother is doing a good job at raising you, especially with how you are behaving.

Soccerbeau8 wrote:

IMO you are acting like a brat and should take responsibility for your actions.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

YO_VANILLA wrote:

It seems to me that you are extremely immature. You are too old to be throwing ketchup around, she should make you pay her back that $45. OMG she took your Xbox and Ipod that she bought, go outside and play. As far as driving goes you do have a right to drive when you pay for the car, gas, and the insurance but until then no you dont

Fuck yeah!

What this guy said.

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

dogemily wrote:

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Who cares if it was McDonald's or a five star restaurant. Grow the fuck up. If someone put ketchup on me whether it was McDonald's or a five star restaurant, I'd be pissed especially if it was a kid.

I am sure plenty of mothers would do what your mom did. At least she doesn't abuse you. Don't bother wasting social services time.

Even with your responses you show to be immature, "no one got hurt" or "if she didn't say anything no one would know". It is common courtesy if your child does stupid shit like this that you mention it to the person. Who cares if they are old that doesn't mean you have to be an immature brat. I am sure when you are 60 you wouldn't want this to happen to you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Soccerbeau8 ().

A second thread, still ignoring your own immaturity, still trying to blame your mom somehow for punishing you justly for costing her money over a childish little stunt that affected SOMEONE ELSE who doesn't give a shit about your ketchup fight? PATHETIC

Picture in your head for one second if this were a court case like you seem to think it is. You'd be guilty of damaging someone else's personal property and it would be your mother's saying some things out of ANGER AT YOUR IMMATURE BEHAVIOR vs your IRRATIONAL DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR MOTHER UNJUSTLY INVESTIGATED BY A SERIOUS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, FOR DOING HER JOB AND PUNISHING YOU WHEN YOU CLEARLY DID SOMETHING WRONG AND DON'T SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT THAT IT AFFECTED ANYONE ELSE BESIDES YOUR SORRY SELF-INVOLVED ASS.

You really think you have any legal grounds? AT ALL? It's not fucking slander when everyone BUT YOU understands that your mother only said those things because she was so angry and ashamed at her child's irrational and immature behavior; behavior that caused someone else to have a problem.

You need to go sit in your fucking room and accept your punishment, and stop trying to make your mother even more miserable about how ungrateful, disrespectful and immature her son is.

Personally I do think aswell thats bit immature and for sure when its involving other ppl. If it would just be you and your brother then it would be okay but ye spilling stuff on someone else thats a bit immature. Doesnt matter who started it or when or where, if your that old you can behave a little more mature then that. So I agree with your mom aswell.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      ☆[/CENTER]

black.star wrote:

Personally I do think aswell thats bit immature and for sure when its involving other ppl. If it would just be you and your brother then it would be okay but ye spilling stuff on someone else thats a bit immature. Doesnt matter who started it or when or where, if your that old you can behave a little more mature then that. So I agree with your mom aswell.

my mom treats me 3 year old cousin better then she does me and he still needs pampers.

If the only thing you are fixated on is being told you have yo wear pampers then you have some serious issues!!
      What you did is unacceptable and could be considered assult especially with the little regard you show towards othe people!
      You should at least be held for destruction of private property, thrown in a youth detention ceter and see how fast you grow up!!!

LilShyOne wrote:

If the only thing you are fixated on is being told you have yo wear pampers then you have some serious issues!!
      What you did is unacceptable and could be considered assult especially with the little regard you show towards othe people!
      You should at least be held for destruction of private property, thrown in a youth detention ceter and see how fast you grow up!!!

its the point she said that to me in front of people..pampers r for babies not me