Do i have any rights at all

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Do i have any rights at all

meg.loomis wrote:

No, you absolutely deserved it. How fucking disrespectful can you get? They were older and wouldn't realize it was there? That makes it okay? You got shit on their property.. Do you appreciate when someone gets crap on you? You wouldn't like it.. But hey, it's not you, so it's okay right.

Your pity party's backfired miserably.. You came here expecting us to say "you poor thing!", but no one will because you are ABSOLUTELY in the wrong.

Also.. CPS would laugh at you. They have better things to do than deal with a brat who's sulking because *gasp* his mother disciplined him!

Your mom was PISSED. No shit she said all those things, you made HER look like a fool because i've never seen a teenager act like throwing shit at other people is perfectly acceptable public behavior.

You should be even more ashamed of yourself for being even MORE of a baby and wanting to 'scare' your mom with CPS. They don't just come and have a talk with parents. It's scary shit. They investigate every aspect of your life they can to decide if they're gonna take you away from your mother, permanently, and put you in a group home with other kids with various issues. You think you're a baby now? Try living with kids who grew up homeless, drug addicts, arsonists, etc.

All because you had to be a bitch and not accept your mother's righteous anger over you feeling it totally justified to throw packets of ketchup around in public, ruining someone else's property in the process.

BABY.

dogemily wrote:

yes they are? what do you mean

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

i just want her to treat me like an adult not like a baby...you had to see the people faces when she told them i need pampers and stuff. they looked at me like she was right. one lady actually laughed at me

Then ACT like a fucking adult.

dogemily wrote:

she can tell me i need pampers and other stuff tell lies saying i need them..she gets away with it

Are you really this pigheaded that you're missing what everyone's saying, or just bloody stupid? SHE IS "GETTING AWAY WITH IT" because YOU are in the wrong! NOT her! SHE did not embarrass you in public, YOU embarrassed yourself! You really think nobody was looking down on you until she called attention to it? I guarantee you everyone was already looking at you thinking you were pathetic before she even said it!

Do I need to make myself more clear? Do you understand now?

meg.loomis wrote:

Are you really this pigheaded that you're missing what everyone's saying, or just bloody stupid? SHE IS "GETTING AWAY WITH IT" because YOU are in the wrong! NOT her! SHE did not embarrass you in public, YOU embarrassed yourself! You really think nobody was looking down on you until she called attention to it? I guarantee you everyone was already looking at you thinking you were pathetic before she even said it!

Do I need to make myself more clear? Do you understand now?

but all words she could have used. she could have called me a jerk even an ass BUT standing there saying to the lady whose pocketbook got ruined. my mom said to her i need to say im sorry for my two babies over there having a ketchup fight im taking them to wallmart now and getting them a bag of pampers and pacifers. then she paid her. but you have to admit my mom didnt have to say that right? like i said before pampers r for babies. my mom yelled at me so much. do you know any moms that would say that? if i was your brother or kid you wouldnt go that far. you would be mad but not say those things

Ben Venomous wrote:

Your mom was PISSED. No shit she said all those things, you made HER look like a fool because i've never seen a teenager act like throwing shit at other people is perfectly acceptable public behavior.

You should be even more ashamed of yourself for being even MORE of a baby and wanting to 'scare' your mom with CPS. They don't just come and have a talk with parents. It's scary shit. They investigate every aspect of your life they can to decide if they're gonna take you away from your mother, permanently, and put you in a group home with other kids with various issues. You think you're a baby now? Try living with kids who grew up homeless, drug addicts, arsonists, etc.

All because you had to be a bitch and not accept your mother's righteous anger over you feeling it totally justified to throw packets of ketchup around in public, ruining someone else's property in the process.

BABY.

Get the point yet? You're still complaining 15 minutes later about the words she used (when you were acting like a FUCKING BABY in everyone's eyes except yours apparently) and ignoring the fact that you're really fucking immature.

Oh, it's also obvious that you don't feel what you did was wrong at all, and are only bitching so much because you want your xbox and shit back when you totally deserve to be punished.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Venomous ().

dogemily wrote:

but all words she could have used. she could have called me a jerk even an ass BUT standing there saying to the lady whose pocketbook got ruined. my mom said to her i need to say im sorry for my two babies over there having a ketchup fight im taking them to wallmart now and getting them a bag of pampers and pacifers. then she paid her. but you have to admit my mom didnt have to say that right? like i said before pampers r for babies. my mom yelled at me so much. do you know any moms that would say that? if i was your brother or kid you wouldnt go that far. you would be mad but not say those things

Yes I would have said that and much more.
      [SIZE=3]Iowaska Tea[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]1984[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LadyLazarus wrote:

You are a immature pighead good for nothing selfish stupid little brat that doesn't know what she has. Call CPS I dare you, lets see what the out come will be.

dont u get it my mom is comparing with a 2 year old. they needs pampers im going to be 16 in 3 months. i told her all my friends r doing things but me. she told me they r going forward and im going backwards. this girl i like i want hang out with her. if she calls my house my mom will tell her what it did and stuff. my mom took away my cell i cant contact her. what if my mom starts with that baby stuff when she calls. she may believe my mom not me

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Ben Venomous wrote:

I would have called you a little bitch, and if I was the person who the ketchup got on I probably would have hit you.

Sure, she probably hurt your feelings. But grow up, accept the punishment and don't be so fucking immature next time.[/QUOT

why am i bitch ben? cause i fight for my rights

Believe your mom that you were acting immature and throwing ketchup at mcdonald's, ruining someone else's shirt? and then whining nonstop to get your shit back instead of realizing that you did something wrong and deserve to be PUNISHED?

Your mom said some unfair things when she was PISSED (like how you stupidly asked if you could get cps on her, because you were PISSED), but she's totally justified in punishing you and there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks that you lose out over your stupid choices, huh?

What rights are you fighting for? There's no right to not be called names. Happens to everyone. If you can't understand that you ARE a baby. No right to have an xbox or cellphone.

There IS, I believe, a right/law for parents to punish their children however they see fit aside from violence. GF.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Venomous ().

dogemily wrote:

I'm not a mom, but I think she's a freaking genius. I would totally say that. You also ruined someone's pocketbook? You realize people have important shit in there right? If I were her I would've cut off EVERYTHING, including whatever it is you're using to get on here (computer? Laptop? iPod?). Not only that, you'd be getting a job— clearly you need to learn some responsibility and maturity.

wut about my reputation now? cause of my moms actions people think im a baby or a brat..i get compared to a 2 year old with her. that bitch told me maybe by the end of summer i ll be matured enough for pull ups..she keeps throwing all this baby crap in my face..she tells me i made her look like a bad parent and how she was ashamed of me etc. i deserve to enjoy my summer..like everyone else. she took away my shit i know she paid for them but still its mine.