Do i have any rights at all

• Re: Do i have any rights at all

1. You didn't need to pm me over this. I still think you're a spoiled brat.

2. She is only required to provide a roof over your head and food. She is NOT required to give you all your fancy gadgets, stop complaining that you don't have them. Also, considering she paid for them, they aren't "YOURS".

3. Because of HER actions? Sweets, SHE didn't have a food fight in the middle of a store and ruin others' property, YOU did. They were YOUR actions that made you look like a 2 year old.

4. Referring to her as "that bitch" is only reinforcing the "immature" point.

5. Summer holidays are a privilege, NOT a right. I would totally agree with you that should you should enjoy them, HOWEVER it was completely 100% YOUR fault, so no you don't "deserve" to.

Just a tip, smartening up and cutting the complaining might make her lighten up sooner. Throwing a pity party isn't helping you at all.

dogemily wrote:

ok here it is. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst 45 dollars for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box and games and i pod i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a cribs and rattles

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public. just to scare her and For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair now she is not going to let me take drivers ed in school. she told me that im to imature to drive that babies dont get to do grown up things. she saying all these mean things to me. I have a right to drive? cant they make her a better mom or something. this suxs so bad wut she did to me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
      MY MOMS HAS HIT ME AND CALLED ME EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK IN PUBLIC.

DON'T BE SUCH A BABY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE CPS INVESTIGATING YOU AND YOUR MOM? YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY.

INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE. DO SOME RESEARCH ON WHAT THE PROCESS IS FOR CPS INVESTIGATING YOU. YOU WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE HOME AND SHIT UNTIL THEY CONCLUDE THEIR INVESTIGATION. SO NOT ONLY WILL YOUR MOM BE STRESSED OUT, BUT YOU WILL BE STRESSED OUT WITH YOUR BROTHER. SERIOUSLY, THINK BEFORE SPEAK DUMB SHITS.

I AGREE WITH YOUR MOM...YOU KIDS NEED PACIFIERS TO NOT SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS.

You seem determined to ruin yours and your brother's lives. You asked for our advice, we gave it to you, and yet you still think you're in the right. Go ahead and continue thinking that, retard. :lol:

CPS is in place for children who are ABUSED. Not children who are punished for acting like fucking morons in public.

meg.loomis wrote:

You poor thing, life is awful isn't it?

its not funny meg...pampers r for babies not me

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

it was only mcdonalds it was no dress code anyplace fancy. in the past i seen kids flinging french fries and stuff at each other. my mom says yes they were in high chairs not teenagers. its not fair. i cant win with her. in the past she usually let me off punishment quick its been 5 days already. its not fair its summer now i want to hang out with my friends

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

people say im lucky my mom never hits or spanks me. i rather get hit and be over with it. then i get my stuff back. instead she damages my rep by telling lies about me saying i need those things all the baby crap she says.

Look, you really don't understand do you:

Your mother is punishing you. Since she is your mother she can choose the punishment. I'm not going to go into the CPS stuff because you've probably heard it enough by everyone on this thread trying to get it through your thick skull.

You. Are. Being. Punished. Deal with it. Yes, you were acting like a complete child at McDonald's. My 10 year old sister wouldn't even think of throwing ketchup around, because she knows it's childish. Your mother has every right to call you a baby. You acted like one in McDonald's throwing ketchup.

Dexter wrote:

If I was your mom I'd belt the shit out of you

^ this.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]"I wanted to create something very unique, something very different." - Shigeru Miyamoto[/SIZE]