Suicidal-please help

• Re: Suicidal-please help

xNoisexInxThexBasementx wrote:

You're a teenager. Welcome to teenage years.

Yeah, right now it might be hard. But in a few years, who knows. It's going to change around and shock you. Suicide is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere, apparently. You have to push yourself. Not for your dad, not for anyone else but yourself.

Trust me, it's not easy. But who said it had to be hard either.

Teen or not, his parents are to blame here.

i hope u havent done anything silly yet. Remember that its NOT worth it. I know a part of u wants to Prove to your parents like "see? look what u made me do?" but honestly thats not worth it. U wanna prove to ur parents that ur something? Don't give a fuck about ur parents cuz they dont seem to give a fuck about u. U can easily find friends, girlfriends who will care more for u than ur family ever will. Become successful and do what u truly want to do in life to seek happinesss. Even start your own family to give your children the most care they'll ever get because u never got it

Hang in there, buddy.

Life's full of twists and turns. Right now, you're experiecing some of the worst stuff life has to offer. Don't give up, keep your head up high. Life is more than this, you'll see.

Try hard, aim high, and forget your parents. Show them, prove to them that you are someone who can achieve many things.

Prove the world wrong.:)

Okay dude, i know how this kinda thing feels like, trust me i went through the same thing myself,, and this is like the best way tio deal with suisidel thoughts and depression,, Go off bye yourself for a few hours or a day,, stay over at a friends house until you can make yourself at ease, Try not to think of the worst, think about what YOU want for yourself and what you want out of life,, theres gotta be something you want to do in your life time??? and it can be anything man.. I always wanted to be a pro bmx racer and contender. and now look at me??? I have wont three silver cup awards and a brand new Eastern element,, And i love doing what i do,, its gr8 for me,, all i am saying is this is not the way out for you man... SO PLZ don't do anything you'll regret down the road,, you have your whole life to live yet.. Anyways hope all of us can help make you turn your thoughts around,, we are all here for you man.. Hope you'll be okay man.. Take care. try to be happy and look at life as an iopen road to freedom.. ITS YOUR LIFE! do what you want with it,, and ik school sucks right now but just deal with it the best you can for right now,, like one girl said,, your school years are almost over for ya.. your still a teen live it up..

Peace be with you man.
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..

-Kat- wrote:

Hang in there, buddy.

Life's full of twists and turns. Right now, you're experiecing some of the worst stuff life has to offer. Don't give up, keep your head up high. Life is more than this, you'll see.

Try hard, aim high, and forget your parents. Show them, prove to them that you are someone who can achieve many things.

Prove the world wrong.:)
      YES!! thats what i'm trying to say... :D
      Chevrolet PRIDE!..