High school seniors dating/having sex with high school freshmen

• Re: High school seniors dating/having sex with high school freshmen

V1NC3 wrote:

Freshmen are 13 years old. Most of them turn 14 in the middle or end of the school year. Seniors are 17 but a lot are 18

>13/14yo's with 17/18yo's

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

Over here freshmen are 14/15 while seniors are 18/19. Gonna graduate at 19.

Nayr343 wrote:

You got to date a older girl? :o Tell me the secret dude...

Literally, sat there (with my shy self-- very much so at the beginning of the year). I thought she was pretty, I kept looking at her a lot, and she looked back after a while. We started emailing each other, and...she asked me.

Weird how that worked out. I don't even see myself as attractive, much less coercive with opposite sex.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Vapor wrote:

You can try and teach em' all you want, but lessons are never learned. There'll always be fucked up people, there'll always be assholes, and there'll always be evil because life would be pointless without it. No girl who doesn't want a fuck is gonna surround herself with older dudes who want to fuck her unless she's masochistic. And if she does, and she just happens to want out, she can always A) Ask the dude to fuck off, B) TELL the dude to fuck off, or C) Kick him in the nuts and run like her ass is on fire. If they're so conditioned to having someone else fight their battles that they can't stand up for themselves when the chips are down and they get themselves into trouble, THEY deserve to be taught a lesson.

they may deserve to be taught a lesson, but that is not up to some perverted asshole to teach it to them by raping them. i don't give a fuck what anyone says, rape is NEVER all right.

I actually agreed with you up until that point.

runnadoll wrote:

they may deserve to be taught a lesson, but that is not up to some perverted asshole to teach it to them by raping them. i don't give a fuck what anyone says, rape is NEVER all right.

I actually agreed with you up until that point.

Agreed, rape is never ok.
      Hope is like a butterfly, it can be killed with one quick movement.

honestly it's their business it shouldn't be up to you to get involved they will end up getting caught by the parents something will happen. Just mind your own business...
      I am what ever you say i am. If I wasn't then why would I say I am, in the news, the paper, every day I am. add me on facebook we can be best friendsfacebook.com/demondylan001

When I used to be in public school I knew a lot of guys that would do that.
      The problem is nobody see's anything wrong with it. When your a freshman
      and a senior is paying attention to you, you think your just hot crap. The seniors
      I think know that and take advantage of that. They don't have to worry about
      what could happen because they will graduate and never see any of those
      girls again. I'm not one to talk but I think girls are getting more and more
      slutty. That's why those girls do it so those senior boys will go after them.
      I think it's wrong

I've noticed that there is a lot of talk of the boys being "gross" and the girls being "slutty".

I'd tell a teacher, counselor or Principal if this is such an issue in your school. Tell parents, too. The worst thing is to have an outbreak of STDs and pregnancy. I'm also guessing there is alcohol and drug use involved, too. TELL AN ADULT!

Silence! You will now be taught the law of how young you are allowed to go! Take your age. Divide it in half, then add seven. Example Age of 18: 18/2 + 7 = 16 minimum. Obviously this equation isn't perfect and will not stand up in court as an excuse for statutory rape, but you'll find that the equation does provide for a socially acceptable age limit for the most part.

I believed while in school and still do that if a senior dates a freshmen it just means they can't get anyone their own age to go out with them or fuck them.
      [CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I just think you people would be happier back in Africa where you came from[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

A few months ago, I was a junior and hit it off with a few freshmen. I personally don't see a problem with it. However, this coming year I would be a senior and wouldn't even dare to talk to the incoming freshmen (now that's nasty). I would and still do talk to my now sophomore buddies though and I actually consider them closer than people in my own grade.

Any hole's a goal. :rofl:

Just chill out, why try getting involved in other people's personal lives?
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

that's why teengurls should be aware of the guys' techniques. they should be awakened by the truth that not all senior guys are up to them but only up to their ***.

When I was a senior a lot of my senior guy friends dated freshmen. Personally, I found it a bit uncomfortable because their is a major maturity gap between freshmen and senior girls...but, honestly, their wasn't much of a maturity gap between the senior guys and freshmen girls. I didn't approve but I could understand how they could be together. It was especially annoying though when half my class brought freshmen to our prom and the after parties...