Question I've been dying to ask

• Re: Question I've been dying to ask

16+ is generally a good rule of thumb... beforehand, I'm not sure that we have enough insight to make the best decisions.
      Of course, if you want to get down to it, if we want to do it, there's not a lot adults can do about it.
      rottenkitten15.wordpress.com

Teenagers should definitely have the option to date. I think the majority of people are ready when they're 14/15, but not necessarily serious relationships. Personally I think it's good to start early so you find out what you like and what you're looking for in a relationship, provided you feel emotionally ready to do so (it really depends on the individual). Dating at that age shouldn't involve intercourse though.

Yes. 16+; you're allowed to have sex at that age.

Teenage relationships are like practice for the real thing and you do learn a lot about yourself when you're in one. I was in a relationship at the age of 14 and we were together up until the age of 16. I think it does depend on the person's mental maturity in a lot of cases though. Some 14 year olds I've met are very immature so they couldn't possibly maintain a proper worthwhile relationship any way. But it's a free country and people can do what they like.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

It all depends on the person, to be honest. Some people mature early and feel ready, some don't. I think that if you feel ready, you should go for it. But not before you're a teenager, I think that's way too young.
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you. ♥
      [/FONT]http://www.staystrongyall.blogspot.com

I'm 13 and have had a boyfriend for almost a year now. We are very happy together and I have high hopes for us. To be honest, though, it depends on the person. For example, my ex is my ex because he was a womanizer but still expected me to marry him (Yes, I said marry!) so he definitely isn't ready for a relationship, and he's 15. However, my current bf is also 15 and is much nicer to me. Obviously there's some variability here. It depends on who you are.
      [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Life's a thousand yesterdays to learn from, a thousand tomorrows to plan for, and one today to be the best you can be.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]