not allowed to date black guys -.-

• Re: not allowed to date black guys -.-

TAS wrote:

You got a huge man forehead. As do gorillas. Yup Gorillas are black (the colour), but black people aren't gorillas. It's not even that difficult, sis.

What the gorilla did you just fucking say about me, you little gorilla? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gorilla Gorillas, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-gorilla, and I have over 300 confirmed gorillas. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top gorilla in the entire GS armed gorillas. You are nothing to me but just another gorilla. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this gorilla, mark my fucking gorillas. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the gorilla? Think again, gorilla. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gorillas across the USG and your gorilla is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, gorilla. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gorilla. You're fucking gorilla, gorilla. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over gorilla hundred ways, and that's just with my gorilla hands. Not only am I extensively trained in gorilla combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Gorilla Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable gorilla off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "gorilla" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking gorilla. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the gorilla, you gorilla idiot. I will shit gorilla all over you and you will drown in it. You're gorilla gorilla, gorilla.

Ari Gold wrote:

What the gorilla did you just fucking say about me, you little gorilla? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gorilla Gorillas, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-gorilla, and I have over 300 confirmed gorillas. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top gorilla in the entire GS armed gorillas. You are nothing to me but just another gorilla. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this gorilla, mark my fucking gorillas. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the gorilla? Think again, gorilla. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gorillas across the USG and your gorilla is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, gorilla. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gorilla. You're fucking gorilla, gorilla. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over gorilla hundred ways, and that's just with my gorilla hands. Not only am I extensively trained in gorilla combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Gorilla Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable gorilla off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "gorilla" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking gorilla. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the gorilla, you gorilla idiot. I will shit gorilla all over you and you will drown in it. You're gorilla gorilla, gorilla.

/thread

Dating with that guy behind your parents back will just make things worse..You have to tell them ..Try to explain your mum first ...Tell her all virtues about him..Tell her how kind , nice he is ..Getting mum to your side with help you with talking about it with dad ..

Ari Gold wrote:

You have too much free time on your hands, sis.