I don't feel the same

• I don't feel the same

I'm enjoying my time here, but I still feel...boring. Like I can't think of anything when it comes to talking (the best I do are the memes, they do the talking for me).

I don't want to be serious, especially when I get back in school (I've been using this forum as practice), but I'm not performing sufficiently well enough socially here for it to have much impact there.

How do you be...well, witty sounds stupid, but that's the best word. Witticisms? I just don't get how people come up with this stuff so fast.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    • Re: I don't feel the same

I don't really know what to say. The best way to pick up on witty things is to listen to others say it. Maybe hang around people but don't say much yourself. Just observe the social situation and if something pops into your head and say it.

Also, I don't know if talking on a forum is going to help you "practice". It's a polar opposite compared to real life tbh.
    • Re: I don't feel the same

Willay wrote:

I don't really know what to say. The best way to pick up on witty things is to listen to others say it. Maybe hang around people but don't say much yourself. Just observe the social situation and if something pops into your head and say it.

Also, I don't know if talking on a forum is going to help you "practice". It's a polar opposite compared to real life tbh.

I don't know, I've found some things applicable. The full extent to which I can utilize what I learned here remains to be seen of course, but like I said, it's worked when I've used it.
      I just want to know what to do on here first though. Because transferring that over to real life is the easy part.
      [SIGPIC]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sean-connery-id-give-a-fuck-but-i-already-gave-it-to-your-mother-last-night.jpg[/SIGPIC]