Have a girlfriend but really want to do stuff with a guy

• Have a girlfriend but really want to do stuff with a guy

Hi, I'm committed to my beautiful girlfriend in a yer long relationship, however, I really wanna do stuff with guys and get experience with guys... My girlfriend doesn't know that I'm bi, and I'm afraid to tell her D: any suggestions???:) xx
    • Re: Have a girlfriend but really want to do stuff with a guy

Hipster wrote:

If you're "committed", then keep it that way. If you want to mess around with someone else, then that is something you have to ask her.

Agreed.

I would tell her that you're bi, if you two have been together for a while then chances are she won't mind. Some girls are actually thrilled to have bi partners so you never know until you talk with her.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Kahlee wrote:

I would tell her that you're bi, if you two have been together for a while then chances are she won't mind. Some girls are actually thrilled to have bi partners so you never know until you talk with her.

Yup. Right there.
      ]I'm a sixth dimensional Sargeant Major. I will shoot your face if you hating or being stupid with a virtual shotgun.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I first came to the realization I was Bi when I was having a 3-some with a man and woman. And the guy was standing next to the bed while she was on top of me and his penis was like inches from my face, so I turned my head and opened my mouth and he put it in and I sucked him off, all the while she kept riding me. It was so hot, I was hooked. I now have a girl who thinks anything same sex means Hell for the "Fag" when they die, so I can't tell her I love a man inside me once in awhile and meet guys on the side for my fix of penis. It's not as safe as if it was all in the open but life isn't always fair. Don't tell your girl straight out, make some comment about another guy at school who has a girl and loves sex with men to and she how she reacts. If it's positive, then let her know, if it's negative, then stay in the closet and play on the side.

I have a girlfriend too and we vowed to keep no secrets from each other, she knows i mess around (h/j b/j) and sometimes even fuck a guy, but she doesn't mind. in my opinion you should tell her how you really feel. if she really loves you she will understand