Curious and want to experiment with a friend

• Curious and want to experiment with a friend

I consider myself bi-curious. I am thinking about experimenting with a friend. I have experimented in the past twice with another friend i.e. giving each other h/j and b/j's. He brought it up. I have only one problem with who I am going to ask is I don't know how to. I would like to know how to ask him without creeping him out too much. (I know there is no guarantee that I will or not). I was thinking truth or dare and making it more serious as we go along but when I feel comfortable to ask him, What do I ask him?
      When he stayed over before we slept together and the next morning we woke early but stayed in bed. I got brave enough to put mry arm over his body. As I did he put his arms around me and we cuddled for abot 10 minutes. I am guessing that thats a hint, is it? Anyway I only want to make out and possibly h/j and b/j each other. Any advice. P.S. I'm 16 and he's 13.

The post was edited 3 times, last by ItsMee ().

• Re: Curious and want to experiment with a friend

I was cool with it until you mentioned the age difference. What do you ask him? Well, with your plan, if you lead up to it, you should simply ask if he wants to have sex with you, or whatever you want to do, in this case a handjob or blowjob. But seriously, he's only 13. He can openly be gay or bisexual, and I find it fine that you guys are cuddling or even kissing, but being sexually active with him is predatory in my mind. Sorry.

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:

I was cool with it until you mentioned the age difference. What do you ask him? Well, with your plan, if you lead up to it, you should simply ask if he wants to have sex with you, or whatever you want to do, in this case a handjob or blowjob. But seriously, he's only 13. He can openly be gay or bisexual, and I find it fine that you guys are cuddling or even kissing, but being sexually active with him is predatory in my mind. Sorry.

Besides ignoring the last part and I respect your opinion but if I 'simply ask him' I will say, ''Do you want to have a w*nk together?''. I can't say that, I need a simpler way to ask and at the same time not sound weird?? Help anyone?? :D.

Can't you find another 16 year old or someone close to your age? In Michigan any sexual contact with a person 13 or younger is first degree criminal sexual conduct.
      From the answer you gave the last person who responded it looks as if you are going to go ahead with this no matter what, so I would say don't ask. The next time you guys are at a sleep over, (when your in bed) talk to him about his paper route or school. Make small talk but then place your hand on his chest while you are talking to him, and as you talk, let it move to his stomach, then move to his thigh, then move to his package. But the time your hand gets there you should know if he is going to be receptive or not. If he is, cool, then you can get all your questions answered.

barenakeditalian wrote:

Can't you find another 16 year old or someone close to your age? In Michigan any sexual contact with a person 13 or younger is first degree criminal sexual conduct.
      From the answer you gave the last person who responded it looks as if you are going to go ahead with this no matter what, so I would say don't ask. The next time you guys are at a sleep over, (when your in bed) talk to him about his paper route or school. Make small talk but then place your hand on his chest while you are talking to him, and as you talk, let it move to his stomach, then move to his thigh, then move to his package. But the time your hand gets there you should know if he is going to be receptive or not. If he is, cool, then you can get all your questions answered.

Banned? But a good idea. I was thinking of doing this before but I wasn't sure but I'll try it anyway. I am not from the U.S.A. and anyway its experimentation. Any other ideas anyone? :).

ItsMee wrote:

Banned? But a good idea. I was thinking of doing this before but I wasn't sure but I'll try it anyway. I am not from the U.S.A. and anyway its experimentation. Any other ideas anyone? :).

I think you should either just ask or give up on the idea.

Lots of young guys experiment - or just have fun with mates,

Do not pressure or bully - if you both get together and if you sense he is really not wanting to them just accept that.

But just ask be direct and take his answer as final -- if he says no then he may change his mind later.
      [COLOR="Blue"]==Fergus==[/COLOR]

Fergus Dunn wrote:

I think you should either just ask or give up on the idea.

Lots of young guys experiment - or just have fun with mates,

Do not pressure or bully - if you both get together and if you sense he is really not wanting to them just accept that.

But just ask be direct and take his answer as final -- if he says no then he may change his mind later.

Why would I give up on the idea? LOL. I would never pressure or bully him into it. I don't want to be direct about it, that's why I posted this thread to find out ways to ask without asking directly. Thanks for your help though. So, anyone have any other ways without being direct?

The post was edited 1 time, last by ItsMee ().

You want to beat off a 13 year old.

You're lucky we don't report you for suspicion of intention to commit a felony/ conspiracy or whatever.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

You want to beat off a 13 year old.

You're lucky we don't report you for suspicion of intention to commit a felony/ conspiracy or whatever.

How do you know I am not lying about his age? There is no law that states that you can't have fun with your friends. Please I don't want to get into this. Get a life, seriously. Anyone else?

The post was edited 2 times, last by ItsMee ().

Noomi posted this in another thread of mine.

noomi wrote:

Yes it is normal to get random boners.If you want to get rid of them eaisly just jerk off

You've just given me an idea. When I get an awkward boner around him, after a while I can just say "This is annoying me, I wish I could j/o to get rid of it but I obviously can't in front of you, or can I?". Thank you so much. :D :D :D :D :D.

The only thing is that he'll feel awkward, I could ask him to join in but how would I? Ideas? :).
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Feel free to PM me anytime about anything![/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Here's what u need to do start up a conversation about sex with him talk about girls at ur school and stuff like that put ur hand on his upper leg look at his reaction if he looks creeped out take ur hand off right away and say oops I sliped or something like that if he doesn't seem to mind start rubbing his leg and say that u sometimes have thoughts about other guys look at his reaction of its bad act like u were liking if it's good start rubbing were his junk it and lean in to kiss him and go groom there trust me it works I did this to a hot friend of mine a few months back and it worked now where having sex at least twice a week and he seemed like the straightest guy I new good luck let me know how it goes:D