Curious and want to experiment with a friend

• Re: Curious and want to experiment with a friend

j129 wrote:

Here's what u need to do start up a conversation about sex with him talk about girls at ur school and stuff like that put ur hand on his upper leg look at his reaction if he looks creeped out take ur hand off right away and say oops I sliped or something like that if he doesn't seem to mind start rubbing his leg and say that u sometimes have thoughts about other guys look at his reaction of its bad act like u were liking if it's good start rubbing were his junk it and lean in to kiss him and go groom there trust me it works I did this to a hot friend of mine a few months back and it worked now where having sex at least twice a week and he seemed like the straightest guy I new good luck let me know how it goes:D

Thank you so much :D. This is the type of answer I've been looking for and it seems this plan might work. Thanks again. :D :D.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Feel free to PM me anytime about anything![/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

ItsMee wrote:

I consider myself bi-curious. I am thinking about experimenting with a friend. I have experimented in the past twice with another friend i.e. giving each other h/j and b/j's. He brought it up. I have only one problem with who I am going to ask is I don't know how to. I would like to know how to ask him without creeping him out too much. (I know there is no guarantee that I will or not). I was thinking truth or dare and making it more serious as we go along but when I feel comfortable to ask him, What do I ask him?
      When he stayed over before we slept together and the next morning we woke early but stayed in bed. I got brave enough to put mry arm over his body. As I did he put his arms around me and we cuddled for abot 10 minutes. I am guessing that thats a hint, is it? Anyway I only want to make out and possibly h/j and b/j each other. Any advice. P.S. I'm 16 and he's 13.

lol you 'only' want to make out, give him a b/j and h/j? :rofl:

As long as your sure he likes guys then ask him if he likes you, don't just straight out say do you wana have sex or whatever.if he likes you then take it from there start kissing it will go your way! And he's only three years older then him so its not really a big deal as long as he wants to an you don't force him.. I don't know why everyone's freaking out I know people that are together with a way bigger age difference. Don't listen to other people!

your story was very sad until you mentioned the age difference... i believe that you should NOT experiment with someone who so young, that is taking the innocence of someone! Especially a small boy!! He may feel pressured into doing things with you because you are older and because younger people are more voulnerable to things like this... Maybe try with someone YOUR OWN AGE! :)

sarahluvsu wrote:

As long as your sure he likes guys then ask him if he likes you, don't just straight out say do you wana have sex or whatever.if he likes you then take it from there start kissing it will go your way! And he's only three years older then him so its not really a big deal as long as he wants to an you don't force him.. I don't know why everyone's freaking out I know people that are together with a way bigger age difference. Don't listen to other people!

I 100% agree with your last sentence, the age difference could be a lot more if I was say 20 for example. Thanks for your input and I'll take your advice aboard for future situations, obviously not for 'experimenting'. Thanks again :) :D.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

DaveR wrote:

How did it go?

It's not gonna work out, simple as that!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

isabel215 wrote:

your story was very sad until you mentioned the age difference... i believe that you should NOT experiment with someone who so young, that is taking the innocence of someone! Especially a small boy!! He may feel pressured into doing things with you because you are older and because younger people are more voulnerable to things like this... Maybe try with someone YOUR OWN AGE! :)

There's nothing to worry about, there's a 0.01% of us seeing each other again never mind doing it.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Thank you to everyone for helping me. Even though it didn't work out I'll take your advice for any future situations :) :) :).
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Feel free to PM me anytime about anything![/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Look in honesty, if you're wanting to try with him, regardless of his age, ask him directly, don't be scared, if he's up for it he'll go for it! For all you know he's just as curious as you are, but definitely make sure he's not feeling pressure by it! I see you're from Ireland, I'm from Scotland, so you know what it's like, if he says you're pressuring him etc (even if you're not!) you could get charged and end up on the sex offenders register, and that'll f*ck you up for the rest of your life. Feel free to pm me if you wanna speak a bit more dude :)
      G!