My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

• My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

Im 16 & dated my bf for like 8 months, he found out 1 of his friends made out with me & ate me out (i duno how he found out,he said he wuldnt tell anyone),my bf textd me asking if i cheated i denied it but eventually admitted it, and he asked what i did & I thought he knew everything, I said 'well I kinda slept with a few other guys while sorta dating you' & i think he only knew about the other part and he called me a sIut & i didn kno what to do so i said "well whatever, f**ck you i didn't even love you, ima go fck another guy"... but i didnt mean it! i wouldnt do that. i only said it cuz what he said hurt me. then he ignored me for like a week, then he textd me saying he might get back with me if i meet him at this mall and we go to his house tohave sex, i went there and waited there for hours but he didn't even show up.. he was the nicest guy in the world,but then all of a sudden its like hes a whole other person, he treated me like sh!t & like i dont mean anything to him,i'm sorry he found out i cheated& it was just a mistake but i think he shud give me another chance cuz i need and love him,I text him like everyday but he ignores me.

he finally texted me apologizing &he was being nice so i thought mabye he'd give me a chance.. and i was like "well... do you wanna get back together?" and he was like No. I still love you, but I dont trust you... that was kinda fckin mean of him like WTF :/ dont ya think? i was about to start swearing at him but i didn cuz then he probably never take me back... urghh.. dunno wt to do and like, he told a bunch of ppl from schol what i did and now so many ppl think I'm a sIut and stuff and its really emberisang and even some of my friends think im a sIut or something now but I'm not
      Why do bad things always happen to good ppl? Do you think he'll beat me if i try meeting him to talk things out? Do i deserve to be beat? its pretty much his fault becuz he overreacted so much &im tryin to fix the problem hwile hes just tryng to ignore me and get me out of his life...he treats me like im worthless and i dont mean anything to him... whys he being so fcking mean?

My brother found out n told my parents, my parents are strict cuz they're catholic n very religions. yesterday when i came home (like 11pm) they confronted me bout it n i denied it & I swore to God I was still a virgin. Then my mom was like then what are these for? and held out condoms she found in my room. Like wtf she was going through all my stuff thats like invasion of privacy :/ I just didn't say anything and she got pissed and took my phone. I have had a password on my phone, but she figured it out I guess. After work she ignored me for a while but eventually sat down and talked to me. She did see the pics i was sending and some of the texts, she was like really pissed. She said something like only worthless sIuts do that or something and that these guys don't like me and are only using me because I'm easy, i'm not getting my phone back for a while and I can't go out for a week and its summer :/ It's BS. I can't believe she pretty much implied i was a sIut, i've been in my room ever since and I cried about it. I honestly just want to like never see anyone ever again like I'm soooo upset. I want to meet him and talk it out and try getting back together btu I'm scared of him now. I'm scared he might beat me or something :(
    • Re: My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

MaryP95 wrote:

Im 16 & dated my bf for like 8 months, he found out 1 of his friends made out with me & ate me out (i duno how he found out,he said he wuldnt tell anyone),my bf textd me asking if i cheated i denied it but eventually admitted it, and he asked what i did & I thought he knew everything, I said 'well I kinda slept with a few other guys while sorta dating you' & i think he only knew about the other part and he called me a sIut & i didn kno what to do so i said "well whatever, f**ck you i didn't even love you, ima go fck another guy"... but i didnt mean it! i wouldnt do that. i only said it cuz what he said hurt me. then he ignored me for like a week, then he textd me saying he might get back with me if i meet him at this mall and we go to his house tohave sex, i went there and waited there for hours but he didn't even show up.. he was the nicest guy in the world,but then all of a sudden its like hes a whole other person, he treated me like sh!t & like i dont mean anything to him,i'm sorry he found out i cheated& it was just a mistake but i think he shud give me another chance cuz i need and love him,I text him like everyday but he ignores me.

he finally texted me apologizing &he was being nice so i thought mabye he'd give me a chance.. and i was like "well... do you wanna get back together?" and he was like No. I still love you, but I dont trust you... that was kinda fckin mean of him like WTF :/ dont ya think? i was about to start swearing at him but i didn cuz then he probably never take me back... urghh.. dunno wt to do and like, he told a bunch of ppl from schol what i did and now so many ppl think I'm a sIut and stuff and its really emberisang and even some of my friends think im a sIut or something now but I'm not
      Why do bad things always happen to good ppl? Do you think he'll beat me if i try meeting him to talk things out? Do i deserve to be beat? its pretty much his fault becuz he overreacted so much &im tryin to fix the problem hwile hes just tryng to ignore me and get me out of his life...he treats me like im worthless and i dont mean anything to him... whys he being so fcking mean?

My brother found out n told my parents, my parents are strict cuz they're catholic n very religions. yesterday when i came home (like 11pm) they confronted me bout it n i denied it & I swore to God I was still a virgin. Then my mom was like then what are these for? and held out condoms she found in my room. Like wtf she was going through all my stuff thats like invasion of privacy :/ I just didn't say anything and she got pissed and took my phone. I have had a password on my phone, but she figured it out I guess. After work she ignored me for a while but eventually sat down and talked to me. She did see the pics i was sending and some of the texts, she was like really pissed. She said something like only worthless sIuts do that or something and that these guys don't like me and are only using me because I'm easy, i'm not getting my phone back for a while and I can't go out for a week and its summer :/ It's BS. I can't believe she pretty much implied i was a sIut, i've been in my room ever since and I cried about it. I honestly just want to like never see anyone ever again like I'm soooo upset. I want to meet him and talk it out and try getting back together btu I'm scared of him now. I'm scared he might beat me or something :(

Wow. First off, of course your boyfriend (now ex) doesn't trust you now! YOU CHEATED ON HIM. I wouldn't get back together with you either. Also, everyone now thinks you're a slut BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A SLUT. You cheated on your boyfriend by having another guy eat you out, you are sexting with other guys, and you have had sex with a bunch of other guys. Pretty sure that is the definition of a slut.

Also your grammar is absolutely atrocious. Just stop dating for the sake of other guys.
    • Re: My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, What Should I Do?

Have you told your ex boyfriend that you are sorry? That would be a good start if you havent done that yet. Maybe even post a video online to prove it. And also I just want to know, if you love him and he's such a great guy why did you cheat on him?

I really feel for you about your mom though. She needs to learn to respect your privacy and I hope she realizes this and apologizes.

You /are/ a slut, don't say you're not. This may not be the sugar coated advice you're looking for, but look at your own damn actions.

Like Scotty said, if he was such a great guy, then why did you cheat on him? If you know what you did was wrong, then why lie to him even more? You don't seem like you know how impactful your actions are. You try to act like you have some position of power when you clearly don't; everything you did is wrong, wrong, wrong. And if you don't know basic morality, then you're not ready for a relationship.

And how the hell do you even think he's going to beat you? Go ahead and talk to him, but don't expect him to take you back. If he's such a great guy, then he will find somebody much better than you. Someone who can stay faithful and actually caring, someone that treats and is being treated with an equal level of respect. And for you? Go find some skinhead because I have no sympathy for you.

If you don't change yourself, then nothing about you or around you will change, remember that.

I think his way of saying he didn't want you two to get back together was pefectly legitimate. Like it or not, you broke the trust between the two of you by cheating on him. What he said is probably the most honest, sensible and kind way of putting it. You need to take lessons from this relationship and apply them in the future because you can't blame him for being, as you put it, mean.

Two things to learn:

How to spell
      How to say no

Then you can start building up a more respectful reputation for yourself.

Dark Universe wrote:

Cheating=you don't love that person.

not necessarily.

Sometimes you have a lot of love to give, which leads to finding lots of people to love.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

Hipster wrote:

You /are/ a slut, don't say you're not. This may not be the sugar coated advice you're looking for, but look at your own damn actions.

Like Scotty said, if he was such a great guy, then why did you cheat on him? If you know what you did was wrong, then why lie to him even more? You don't seem like you know how impactful your actions are. You try to act like you have some position of power when you clearly don't; everything you did is wrong, wrong, wrong. And if you don't know basic morality, then you're not ready for a relationship.

And how the hell do you even think he's going to beat you? Go ahead and talk to him, but don't expect him to take you back. If he's such a great guy, then he will find somebody much better than you. Someone who can stay faithful and actually caring, someone that treats and is being treated with an equal level of respect. And for you? Go find some skinhead because I have no sympathy for you.

If you don't change yourself, then nothing about you or around you will change, remember that.

This. I couldn't have said it better myself.

MaryP95 wrote:

I'm sorry but it seems like you say its his fault when you are the one who cheated on him and what do you think ofcourse hell ignore you, I would do the same thing if i was him, wouldnt even wanted to give the relationship a chance either if you were cheating with several guys. He wants to be in a relationship where he can trust the other person and obviously you cant be trusted.
      And if you "love and need" him so much then why did you cheat? if you love someone then you wont cheat with other guys while begin in a relationship. So you dont "love" him that much as you claim here.

So hes not being mean, hes being realistic. Nobody wants a relationship with another person who cant be trusted.

Better find out what you want to do there first, sleeping around with everyone or just get a normal relationship without cheating.
      [CENTER]It's the missing that will kill you,
      knowing you've missed your shot.
      &#9734;[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by black.star ().

U are a slut to the core. If he gets back with you he's a dumb ass. You treated him like he ment nothin to u by being with other guys. He loved and trusted u and u through it all away for a fucking u coulda gotten with him!!!!! I hate girls like you! You are garbage and if you don't change, you'll always just be shit. Have a nice life whore

xxxScenexDudexxx wrote:

U are a slut to the core. If he gets back with you he's a dumb ass. You treated him like he ment nothin to u by being with other guys. He loved and trusted u and u through it all away for a fucking u coulda gotten with him!!!!! I hate girls like you! You are garbage and if you don't change, you'll always just be shit. Have a nice life whore

Well thanks, that sure made me feel greaaaat about myself.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

black.star wrote:

I'm sorry but it seems like you say its his fault when you are the one who cheated on him and what do you think ofcourse hell ignore you, I would do the same thing if i was him, wouldnt even wanted to give the relationship a chance either if you were cheating with several guys. He wants to be in a relationship where he can trust the other person and obviously you cant be trusted.
      And if you "love and need" him so much then why did you cheat? if you love someone then you wont cheat with other guys while begin in a relationship. So you dont "love" him that much as you claim here.

So hes not being mean, hes being realistic. Nobody wants a relationship with another person who cant be trusted.

Better find out what you want to do there first, sleeping around with everyone or just get a normal relationship without cheating.

Well it kinda is his fault for blowing it way outta proportion, I'm trying to make up and get back together and he's trying to make me feel like sh!t. I seriously like brake down and start crying all the time now, I'm sooo hurt by all this. He's being immature and over reacting. I do really love him I just made a mistake, isn't there a way I can regain his trust?

Dont put it like its his fault, he feels bad cause you cheated on him and just has the right to ignore you and to not trust you. Also hes not being immature at all, he just doesnt trust you, does it look like a game to you or something? Since i guess he really liked you and if you cheated on him well ofcourse it hurts him alot. He cant just go on like nothing happened and trust you again, then you should need to prove to him.
      &#9734;[/CENTER]

black.star wrote:

Dont put it like its his fault, he feels bad cause you cheated on him and just has the right to ignore you and to not trust you. Also hes not being immature at all, he just doesnt trust you, does it look like a game to you or something? Since i guess he really liked you and if you cheated on him well ofcourse it hurts him alot. He cant just go on like nothing happened and trust you again, then you should need to prove to him.

But I like honestly didn't mean for him to find out and I'm really sorry he did, i wouldnt of did it if i knew this was gona happen. I know I hurt him but that doesn't mean he should hurt me back, two wrongs don't make a right. And he also shouldn't go around telling everyone what I did, It's embarrassing.

Well i think its good that he found out, if he didnt then you would just go on cheating again. And he isnt hurting you he just cannot trust you after what you have done and well telling everyone was his own choice to do so, not that good choice but it happened.
      Just know that he really liked you and you hurt him by cheating thats the reason why he cant trust you. Personally i dont like it at all when someone cheats, that just means they arent happy in the current relationship.

Since youve done it a few times think about it and be sure what you are going to do, if you dont want to be in a relationship then just end it. If it will work out again it will take a lot of time for him to trust you again and ofcourse you need to prove that you can be trusted. So DONT cheat again in a relationship that will only make things worse. Just make sure you know what you want this time and be patient it will take a lot of time until it might work out again.
      &#9734;[/CENTER]

MaryP95 wrote:

But I like honestly didn't mean for him to find out and I'm really sorry he did, i wouldnt of did it if i knew this was gona happen. I know I hurt him but that doesn't mean he should hurt me back, two wrongs don't make a right. And he also shouldn't go around telling everyone what I did, It's embarrassing.

Oh you're embarrassed? :lol: Did you ever stop to think how embarrassed your boyfriend is for even liking disloyal trash like you in the first place? He has every right to inform others of your insincerity.

Nayr343 wrote:

Oh you're embarrassed? :lol: Did you ever stop to think how embarrassed your boyfriend is for even liking disloyal trash like you in the first place? He has every right to inform others of your insincerity.

Wtf is wrong with you? Stop being so rude, I never did anything to you :/
      But anyways, I didn't cheat to embarrass him. He's doing this purposely to embarrass me and make everyone think I'm a slut

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

black.star wrote:

Well i think its good that he found out, if he didnt then you would just go on cheating again. And he isnt hurting you he just cannot trust you after what you have done and well telling everyone was his own choice to do so, not that good choice but it happened.
      Just know that he really liked you and you hurt him by cheating thats the reason why he cant trust you. Personally i dont like it at all when someone cheats, that just means they arent happy in the current relationship.

Since youve done it a few times think about it and be sure what you are going to do, if you dont want to be in a relationship then just end it. If it will work out again it will take a lot of time for him to trust you again and ofcourse you need to prove that you can be trusted. So DONT cheat again in a relationship that will only make things worse. Just make sure you know what you want this time and be patient it will take a lot of time until it might work out again.

I wouldnt go on cheating again, i'm not like that. But anyways, thanks for the advice but do you think we're still together or not? He never specifically said "It's over" or "I'm breaking up with you" but he called me a slut and seems all mad n stuff. He didn't change his facebook relationship status so i dunno

MaryP95 wrote:

I wouldnt go on cheating again, i'm not like that. But anyways, thanks for the advice but do you think we're still together or not? He never specifically said "It's over" or "I'm breaking up with you" but he called me a slut and seems all mad n stuff. He didn't change his facebook relationship status so i dunno

oh.

ITS NOT REAL UNTIL IT GOES ON FACEBOOK!
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\