My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

• Re: My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

Nayr343 wrote:

Well what he did isn't exactly nice but do you really expect him to be pleasant after cheating on him? :lol:

Well i didn't even mean for him to find out but whatever he could just break up with me and stop talking to me rather than telling everyone what i did and making the whole school think I'm a slut and make my life a living hell

MaryP95 wrote:

Well i didn't even mean for him to find out but whatever he could just break up with me and stop talking to me rather than telling everyone what i did and making the whole school think I'm a slut and make my life a living hell

You should have known what the consequences of cheating might be.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nightfall ().

You didn't "just make a mistake", you made it multiple times. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't "oops, I slipped and fell on multiple guys' dicks". Stop acting like you're the victim, it's YOUR fault you cheated. And for your sake, don't say "I didn't mean for him to find out!", that says you're not sorry you did it, you're sorry you got busted.

Are you kidding me??? you think he is over reacting put yourself in HIS shoes... You love him, have been faithful, Thought he was being faithful & than you find out he had cheated on you not once but multiple times. Would you be so easy to forgive... If you really want him back you better admit to your mistakes, & kiss ass that is what you should be doing not acting like he is wrong...

So what your saying is that if he never found out you would just keep fuckikng other guys when ever you wanted for the rest of your relationship? You can't say that you just made a mistake because you kept on doing it with multiple people and now you are upset because he is mad at you for being a skank while he was at home being faithful and thinking that you two were really in love. Yeah that makes sense. If I was him I would be doing the same thing he has every right to tell anyone and everyone what a dirty whore you are.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.

MaryP95 wrote:

But I like honestly didn't mean for him to find out and I'm really sorry he did, i wouldnt of did it if i knew this was gona happen. I know I hurt him but that doesn't mean he should hurt me back, two wrongs don't make a right. And he also shouldn't go around telling everyone what I did, It's embarrassing.

Look at your words again.

You know you were cheating, and you fully intended on cheating, too. You're not even sorry for your own actions! You're apologetic that he found out, but all that matters to you is that you get your own selfish desires just so long as no one else finds out. It only means you're going to hurt him again, and you're going to hurt anyone else you manage to hook up with, unless they do the same to you first.

He is not in the wrong here, YOU ARE.

You're 16, you shouldn't be sleeping around with anyone, what the fuck is wrong with you. I have no sympathy for you WHATSOEVER.

I've been with the same guy since I was 13, and he's the only person I've ever truly DATED and is the only person I've had sex with, and we both trust each other enough to know that neither of us would ever, ever cheat on the other.

If you are 16 and sleeping around, then are pissed at your boyfriend because he broke up with you and doesn't trust you, you are fucked up. Go wash yourself. Get a fucking bottle brush and scrub the hell out of yourself. You know what I mean. That's nasty. Perhaps drink some bleach, too, your mouth and throat could probably use it.

You didn't deserve him.

MaryP95 wrote:

Well thanks, that sure made me feel greaaaat about myself.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Well it kinda is his fault for blowing it way outta proportion, I'm trying to make up and get back together and he's trying to make me feel like sh!t. I seriously like brake down and start crying all the time now, I'm sooo hurt by all this. He's being immature and over reacting. I do really love him I just made a mistake, isn't there a way I can regain his trust?

There can't be people this stupid out there. Immature and overreacting? Are you fucking kidding me? YOU CHEATED ON HIM. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T LOVE HIM. How was it a mistake? You could have said no, but you didn't and you cheated on him. Please, just stop. Also, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

meg.loomis wrote:

You didn't "just make a mistake", you made it multiple times. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't "oops, I slipped and fell on multiple guys' dicks". Stop acting like you're the victim, it's YOUR fault you cheated. And for your sake, don't say "I didn't mean for him to find out!", that says you're not sorry you did it, you're sorry you got busted.

This.

You crossed the line the first time you cheated, but the fact that you did it multiple times and didnt tell him until this point (purely as an attempt to keep yourself in the clear), and now you are wondering why he's so upset?

You didn't just cross the line, you shat on it.

Vercelletto wrote:

There can't be people this stupid out there. Immature and overreacting? Are you fucking kidding me? YOU CHEATED ON HIM. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T LOVE HIM. How was it a mistake? You could have said no, but you didn't and you cheated on him. Please, just stop. Also, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN HOW TO SPELL.

YES. I COMPLETELY AGREE. I read the first couple of comments and started getting bored so i just read Vercelletto's. I completely agree with Vercelletto.

As for the person who created this post, please be realistic. It seems like you're trying to find any way to make this seem okay to you and playing the victim in this situation. It also seems like you're expecting others to be on your side, but think about it. Put yourself in his shoes. Would you like it if he cheated on you? Some of the people that replied to this post might come off as mean, but they're just being blunt and straight forward with you.You aren't a little child, so you don't need people to sugarcoat things for you and break it to you gently. Yes, those comments may hurt, but think about what you did to your boyfriend. The pain you feel from reading these comments doesn't compare to even 1/10 of the way your boyfriend must've felt.

At this point, I think you should just stop going after him and trying to get back together and make things better because the truth is that things WILL NOT get better. You may want this to be like a fairytale or chickflick where he forgives you and you get back together and live happily ever after. This won't happen. You betrayed him. As sorry as you are, it still doesn't take away the fact that you cheated on him. Face what you did and own up to it. Stop making yourself seem like the victim of this situation when you're clearly not.

He has a reason why he doesn't trust you. Its because you cheated on him, do you really think he will trust you after what you did? He won't if his mate ate you out and made out with you, and you sexted and had sex with other guys, its classified as a slut.

Its his life and his choice if he gets back with you or not. You can't, and won't control his life. He can say and do what he wants, it does not concern you. If he makes rumours about you, make a video, do something to say your sorry and your not a slut. But sleeping with other guys, and letting them eat you out will make you a slut.

And your mum is your mum, she can do what she wants too.
      [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="4"]"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Heather wrote:

Maybe he's a bit harsh but look at what you did. You cheated on him with multiple people. You kind of had it coming... if I were your guy, I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you. He's better off with someone else.

But I really didn't mean for him to find out, i didn't wan t to hurt him or anything. He just deleted me on facebook like this morning, and since my parents took away my phone... I can't even contact him. He'll probly move on and find someone else :(
      I want to meet with him in person and talk it out but I'm scared he might like hit me or something, he's really really mad at me. What if we meet and he beats me? I'm like small and weak i can't defend myself.
      But anyways its seriously not all my fault he's over reacting, you should see how rude some of the texts he sent me were, he was saying stuff like You're such a self centred little wh0re you only care about yourself, and all this other stuff. He could of just broke up with me and left me alone, but instead he's like playing mind games, calling me mean things, making me feel like sh!t, and telling EVERYONE what I did. It's SOOO embarrassing, like you have no idea.

Hey guys, just back off of her.

She didn't mean to break his heart.

We've all done things we're not proud of.

Mary, you should just take some time to really think about what you've done and try to become a better person. If you show him that you've changed, he'll be sure to want you back.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

Heather wrote:

It doesn't matter if you didn't mean for him to find out, you still did it and it's a mighty slutty thing for you to do. I don't blame him at all for deleting you on facebook, or having absolutely no contact with you. You honestly don't deserve his time.

You cheated on him, you betrayed his trust. The way I see it, you deserve to have everyone know what you did. As a warning to other guys that you're not the girlfriend type. If you're so embarrassed, maybe you shouldn't have done it.

But he's not telling people to warn them, he's telling them to make everybody hate me and stuff. Even some of my friends think I'm a slut now.
      Do you think I should mabye tell him I think I might be pregnant, or osmthign like that? Cause then he'd probably wanna get back together since we might have a kid? Or he'd atleast talk to me and he might end up giving me another chance?

Heather wrote:

Yeah, I would definitely do that.

I just sent him a facebook message saying I think I'm pregnant and stuff, I didn't add him yet though because he probably won't accept anyways and i don't want to seem too desperate. I'll keep you guys updated with what he says...if he even responds

hey Mary,

We should be friends.

I'll help you get through this tough time.

I will even talk to your Ex and tell him how you feel.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\