My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

• Re: My Boyfriend found out I Cheated, what should I do?

MoreLikeKimmy wrote:

Bru, I never said my life was harder then anyone. I was just proving a point about how her life isn't that hard. Don't assume things when you don't know.

Point being: quit the self-pity shit. Its highly unattractive.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\

TinyChatGuyManDude wrote:

Point being: quit the self-pity shit. Its highly unattractive.

Well sorry I can't help it. Quit bein' a rudeass.
      [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="4"]"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

heather wrote:

1. I'm 22 years old.
      2. I'm married.
      3. I have a college degree.

Nice try though. Don't you have some random stranger's dick to hop on?

Totally owned. Haha
      If you smacked a kid with a bottle of 'Johnson's No More Tears', wouldn't it create beautiful irony?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt93 ().

MaryP95 wrote:

Im 16 & dated my bf for like 8 months, he found out 1 of his friends made out with me & ate me out (i duno how he found out,he said he wuldnt tell anyone),my bf textd me asking if i cheated i denied it but eventually admitted it, and he asked what i did & I thought he knew everything, I said 'well I kinda slept with a few other guys while sorta dating you' & i think he only knew about the other part and he called me a sIut & i didn kno what to do so i said "well whatever, f**ck you i didn't even love you, ima go fck another guy"... but i didnt mean it! i wouldnt do that. i only said it cuz what he said hurt me. then he ignored me for like a week, then he textd me saying he might get back with me if i meet him at this mall and we go to his house tohave sex, i went there and waited there for hours but he didn't even show up.. he was the nicest guy in the world,but then all of a sudden its like hes a whole other person, he treated me like sh!t & like i dont mean anything to him,i'm sorry he found out i cheated& it was just a mistake but i think he shud give me another chance cuz i need and love him,I text him like everyday but he ignores me.

he finally texted me apologizing &he was being nice so i thought mabye he'd give me a chance.. and i was like "well... do you wanna get back together?" and he was like No. I still love you, but I dont trust you... that was kinda fckin mean of him like WTF :/ dont ya think? i was about to start swearing at him but i didn cuz then he probably never take me back... urghh.. dunno wt to do and like, he told a bunch of ppl from schol what i did and now so many ppl think I'm a sIut and stuff and its really emberisang and even some of my friends think im a sIut or something now but I'm not
      Why do bad things always happen to good ppl? Do you think he'll beat me if i try meeting him to talk things out? Do i deserve to be beat? its pretty much his fault becuz he overreacted so much &im tryin to fix the problem hwile hes just tryng to ignore me and get me out of his life...he treats me like im worthless and i dont mean anything to him... whys he being so fcking mean?

My brother found out n told my parents, my parents are strict cuz they're catholic n very religions. yesterday when i came home (like 11pm) they confronted me bout it n i denied it & I swore to God I was still a virgin. Then my mom was like then what are these for? and held out condoms she found in my room. Like wtf she was going through all my stuff thats like invasion of privacy :/ I just didn't say anything and she got pissed and took my phone. I have had a password on my phone, but she figured it out I guess. After work she ignored me for a while but eventually sat down and talked to me. She did see the pics i was sending and some of the texts, she was like really pissed. She said something like only worthless sIuts do that or something and that these guys don't like me and are only using me because I'm easy, i'm not getting my phone back for a while and I can't go out for a week and its summer :/ It's BS. I can't believe she pretty much implied i was a sIut, i've been in my room ever since and I cried about it. I honestly just want to like never see anyone ever again like I'm soooo upset. I want to meet him and talk it out and try getting back together btu I'm scared of him now. I'm scared he might beat me or something :(

Bad things happen to good people? You are not good, you are just another 16 year old slut.

Okay so, is it okay to respond to this? He said he'll block me if i do but i might as well try because i wouldn't be able to talk to him anyways

"Hahaha BS, I doubt it. There's like a 25% chance that you actually are pregnant, and even if you are... There's like a 5% chance that it's mine considering how many guys you've fucked. Don't try messaging me again or I'm just going to block you, bye. "

MaryP95 wrote:

My boyfriend/ex replied, what he said was like really fckin mean.
      I'll post what he said in a few mins I'm eating

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I've had sex with 11 guys, 6 of which I was dating. It's really not that bad, I'm a senior in high school.

LMFAO?

I'm a senior in high school, I JUST turned 18, and I've had sex with ONE guy... ONE of which I was dating... ONE of which I'm still with... ONE of which I'm happy with... ONE of which I've never cheated on... ONE of which is the one who helped me through my heart surgery. MFGDJFC.

All I'm gonna say is, I went through something very similar to this. people called me a slut, and one day I realized: I was being a slut. I felt so dirty and I didn't know what to do but I was tired of people thinking that about me, and since then I've been doing everything I can to make it go away, because I owe it to myself to respect myself and those around me, and how can I do that when people are constantly telling me I don't deserve it. do you respect yourself? you should. you deserve it. and if you arent ready to commit to one guy, thats fine but don't tell him you are and then break his heart. and remember, honesty is your best weapon. don't say things you don't mean because you're hurt. hope this helps!

If you seriously can't figure that it's YOUR fault for cheating on him then you must be seriously retarded. Of course I gleaned that much from your appalling spelling. Leave him alone. You say he's hurt you by ignoring you? I'm sure he was a hell of a lot more hurt after finding out you chaeated on him with mulitiple guys! Close your legs and get some self-respect, because right now, all you are is a deluded slut :L

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

unless you're trolling, which tbh I suspect you are :L