He has been quite an asshole lately.

• He has been quite an asshole lately.

So my fiance, has been a major asshole lately. We have been getting into more arguments and each and every time it is because I'm doing something he doesn't like... And how I need to change and we talked about it I made him see from my prospective and I saw his and we worked our way around it. And we made compromises. But even after that talk he is still picking at things and well making the relationship a total hell hole... And I'm just about done with it because I can't take another relationship where I'm getting critiqued and having unknown expectations. We talked about it and than he goes back at it.... I'm really done and the only reason why I haven't dumped him yet is because we have a beautiful baby girl and I want her to have a family. Everytime we have one of these "talks" he says he understands and gets it but than he goes back at it. So before I take the big step of breaking up with him is their any advice on how I can make him understand that what he is doing is not okay and that I"m done with it? And P.S He is really good with wording and can usually talk his way out of almost everything. I just don't know what do do I really love him but I will not put up with this kinda bullshit anymore
    • Re: He has been quite an asshole lately.

lol.

your rep is red, I find that hilarious.

Anyways, if you're serious about giving your baby girl a family, just put up with his shit.
      Stop complaining, just accept that he's an asshole and be a shitty family.

Or leave his ass, take the daughter and fucking run.

Honestly, if he's an asshole, nothing will change him until he wants to change.
      >>>>[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Official TeenHut Tinychat!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]<<<<
      >>>>[SIZE="4"]http://tinychat.com/teenhut[/SIZE]<<<<
      ///////^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\\\\