Need advice

• Need advice

Hey, I need advice regarding my sexuality, I'm confused. I'm male and only really masturbate over guys... I speak to a girl at the moment and a few weeks back I had a dream I was having sex with her but couldn't get fully hard in the dream... Also last night I had another sexual dream which included a woman and I was hard that time.. All my past sexual encounters have been with girls but I have only had sex once and didn't ejaculate. When I kiss a girl I get hard also when I'm sat with a girl and think about them sexually that gets me about half way... I was thinking could my homosexual desires be caused by anxiety towards heterosexuality? I thought this would be the best place to ask as I'm sure some people in this section have experienced something similar... Any replys and suggestions will be appreciated! :)
    • Re: Need advice

Hal wrote:

Hey, I need advice regarding my sexuality, I'm confused. I'm male and only really masturbate over guys... I speak to a girl at the moment and a few weeks back I had a dream I was having sex with her but couldn't get fully hard in the dream... Also last night I had another sexual dream which included a woman and I was hard that time.. All my past sexual encounters have been with girls but I have only had sex once and didn't ejaculate. When I kiss a girl I get hard also when I'm sat with a girl and think about them sexually that gets me about half way... I was thinking could my homosexual desires be caused by anxiety towards heterosexuality? I thought this would be the best place to ask as I'm sure some people in this section have experienced something similar... Any replys and suggestions will be appreciated! :)

What age are you? If you're between 14-16 then it's too early to know for definate your gay, bi-sexual or straight. My 'curiousity' is at its peak now because it's starting to wear off at 16 for me. I've been more into guys during my curious years and now I'm seeing myself being more and more attracted to girls now. :). If you'd like to experiment with another guy then PM me. :).
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Feel free to PM me anytime about anything![/SIZE][SIZE=7][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm in a mad similar situation. Like I've only ever done stuff with girls, and never talked to any guy, but I do jerk off to guys and stuff. I'm curious too, I've never had sex with a guy nor a girl, so I don't want to jump to conclusions. When I'm out and whatever I check out girls and talk to them (even though I'm terrible with girls). But when I'm home and chilling and get horny, I jerk off to guys. Honestly, I don't think my family would be really accepting, and I"m really hoping that being into dudes wears off, but like I'm down to experiment, but I don't want to and then like it. You know what I mean?

You are who you are don't put anything off because you might enjoy it too much! Life's to short regardless of whether your family are accepting or not. Curiosity doesn't make you bi though, I'm straight, never been with a guy but I do think about it. Maybe one day ill try something!

Don't read too much into it if your still young you will figure it out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DaveR ().