Why does no one want a real relationship?

• Why does no one want a real relationship?

i hate how no one wants a relationship anymore, just sex. especially the girls i seem to go towards; they use me, fuck me, then fuck me over. and im too sweet to do or say jack shit. i want someone who lets me cuddle them and take them on dates, not someone who just wants material and sexual crap. i like sex just as much as any girl but come on, its not everything. id rather have love over sex anyday, but i guess thats just me nowadays.
    • Re: Why does no one want a real relationship?

staylifted1771 wrote:

i hate how no one wants a relationship anymore, just sex. especially the girls i seem to go towards; they use me, fuck me, then fuck me over. and im too sweet to do or say jack shit. i want someone who lets me cuddle them and take them on dates, not someone who just wants material and sexual crap. i like sex just as much as any girl but come on, its not everything. id rather have love over sex anyday, but i guess thats just me nowadays.

It is funny that you say this. I moved to USA, specifically Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a couple of years ago (3) and have found this all too true. I had no problem back home finding a wonderful girl who loved spending time with me, but since moving to Wisconsin I have found nothing of the sorts. If I don't bed the girl after 3 dates she leaves me, which has happened several occasions, hence my search continues.

Well I can honestly say that I, nor most of my friends, have encountered this issue.

But let's just be real: if all of your relationships are failing to provide you with what you want, there is one common denominator in the situation: you. Maybe you're doing something wrong, maybe you're not approaching the situation correctly, maybe you're coming on too strong. Who knows. But take some time for self reflection to figure out how you can help yourself get what you want.

I was speaking ironically because it's something men get an unfair amount of stick for, but no biggie

Anyway I think relationships aren't lasting longer because people feel more comfortable leaving something they're uncomfortable in and because casual relationships are seen as nothing bad any more. The people haven't changed but attitudes to relationships have, is my opinion.

The post was edited 3 times, last by No1sPerfect ().

A lot of people long for real relationships but they're hard work and not easy to find. People who resort to just sex usually don't bother with relationships any more because they've had bad experiences in them before.
      If these girls want just sex from you, don't give it to them. Show them you're a gentleman who wants a relationship and it may either repel them or entice them to come to you for a proper relationship, thinking you may be able to offer them a real nice relationship.
      I think you'd be surprised at how many people love and want a real relationship.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

sweetie123 wrote:

I feel the same way, my bf can't stop thinking about sex for a minute, and it drives me crazy, he dosent even love me or have feelings for me

He's just using you for sex then. It's not a relationship if one person doesn't love the other. You should break up with him.
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

I find it unfortunate that so many of you have trouble finding affectionate partners. :(

I hope it helps if you know that the sweet and cuddly guys do exist (I'm one of them), but we're generally very shy and won't come to... you'll have to fetch us.

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months now. We've only even discussed sex a few times.. heck, I've never even kissed her; we'd rather just cuddle. Of course, even with 50 matchmakers constantly pestering us, it took 9 months before we considered ourselves a couple, at at our current pace it may take years (Worst case scenario, a decade) for us to consider sexual relations.

I'm just saying that if you have any sort of sex drive, you'd best be a little careful what you wish for. A lot of cuddly guys have lower sex drives than most...
      The smartest people often do the stupidest of things.

did you guys not read anything i said? im never ever the one to initiate the sexual stuff. i value romance over sex, unlike all of you seem to be accusing me of. and all of this is hard for me since im a lesbian and not very attractive. everyone is just too shallow and my heart is too big, therefore i should just give the fuck up.

staylifted1771 wrote:

REAL girls don't like sex that much. I think you are a troll.