Im new to dating, and im really confused.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im new to dating, and im really confused.

So I've been talking to this older guy now, im 15 and he's 19.
      I'm really into him, he's everything I could ask for. He says he likes me, and he wants me to be his, but within a few days of being in this 'relationship' I feel like he puts me on the side?
      I live in New jersey, he lives in Massachusetts. We planned out that he's going to visit me one day.
      When we text, he makes me feel so special. But The last few days when I text him back he doesn't reply. & I ALWAYS have to be the first to start a conversation. He always replies a hour or more or less back. It's so frustrating.
      I said "hey, we should skype someday." Pretty much *hint hint can we skype? I want to see your face and hear your voice *
      But he doesn't seem to put a effort to even try calling me or asking if I want to skype. :confused:
      He sounds so interested in me when we do talk... I just don't know what to do. I mean he's making me feel like I try too hard, and that i'm the only one trying. I'm not too clingy either, I don't fill up his inbox at all. Sometimes he makes me feel like I should be clingy. I mean the first day we started talking again, he said "I really like you, we're going to talk everyday and I will never get tired of talking to you." because I once confronted him that I feel like he's not interested in talking to me
      I know he's a grown man with a job and all, but still. I know that he's more of a laid back person, and he's usally by himself, and doesn't really like to socialize like me.
      This guy is really confusing me, help. And I do like him!

The post was edited 1 time, last by FuckWorldTrade ().