Could I be pregnant?

• Could I be pregnant?

Hey people,

I am worried that i might be pregnant i have skipped my period.The reason im worried is because my bf and i were fooling around we did not have intercourse but I gave him oral sex and a hand job and right after without washing my hands i put in a tampon therefore the sperm that was on my hands was put inside me also we were making out with him on top of me with him naked I had pants on.Could i be pregnant from any of this or am i overeacting? PLEASE no rude replies :confused: and if this is not possible what are other reasons why i could be missing my period?Please reply i really have noone else to ask and i am so so so worried!!!Thanks:)
    • Re: Could I be pregnant?

I don't really know a lot about this but as far as I can know, I don't think that this can cause you pregnancy as there must be only few sperms on your hand. I would suggest you to check up with a doctor soon, incase it is possible.
      I have no idea about Period. I'd hope that you don't become pregnant.

It would be very hard but not impossible to get pregnant this way. The sperm can only live outside body for a short time, so hopefully they where dead. Being on period is mostly a bad time for women to get pregnant, usually you don't, but always possible.
      I would get a test done, grab a store test. Your chances are slim for being pregant, but not all togethr impossible.
      If test is negative.
      Have you recently been sick? Any illness even a cold can delay pregancy..
      Have you ever had your iron count checked? This can mess up periods bad.

And if you are not pregnant and do not wish to become pregnant any time soon, you need to take better care. Not preaching, just let this be a sign.

The ONLY way it is almost impossible to get pregant on your period is if you know the EXACT time of your ovulation.It is usually a highly unlikely time to get pregnant because the many obstacles the sperm goes thru during this time.
      In this case it would be even more highly unlikely to get pregnant.But still not impossible.For reasons already stated. Sperm can't live outside the body for very long at all.
      And if you where on your period this means it was like 20-28 days ago huh? That is wayyy plenty enough time for a home test. That would mean 4 weeks pregnant.
      Are you having any symptons? Morning sickness? Butterflies in tummy?

I googled about this before I responded and got from many Health Expert sites that you CAN. It is not very likey but not impossible. Besides alreadly knowing this from my own Gyno telling me, I still googled research before posting.
      Hate to have angry mob of pregant teens haunting me for giving false info, and others will go on and take for gospel and point finger at me. Well, she told me you can't get preg that way.
      Not to worry the O.P. here, beacaue it is very unlikely. Just don't want anyone thinking this is o.k. to practice often never know when your time is right.

I promise not to be rude but is it ok to smile? :) Periods usually are regular but they sometimes get off the mark by a week. By this time maybe you are already having one. Going back to that question. You must have wiped off your hand on something before taking hold of that tampon and I would like to hear about any sperm who could survive that. Second, you are using a tampon, so you must be expecting a period? So you are in the process of discarding your eggs not ovulating. It is usually safe 3-5 days before an expected period. But don't take my word for it, it's better safe than sorry.

sensual_diva wrote:

Hey people,

I am worried that i might be pregnant i have skipped my period.The reason im worried is because my bf and i were fooling around we did not have intercourse but I gave him oral sex and a hand job and right after without washing my hands i put in a tampon therefore the sperm that was on my hands was put inside me also we were making out with him on top of me with him naked I had pants on.Could i be pregnant from any of this or am i overeacting? PLEASE no rude replies :confused: and if this is not possible what are other reasons why i could be missing my period?Please reply i really have noone else to ask and i am so so so worried!!!Thanks:)

Well it is possible you skipped your period because its a normal thing to do,
      it just means you have irregular periods, we all have them at some point in time.

And I mean, I still would take like a pregnancy test and such, just to reassure you that you aren't, or assert that you are. :)