Trying to Move On from Her. Help!!

• Trying to Move On from Her. Help!!

So for a couple years I had a big crush on a girl on my swim team. Big one. And just this summer I finally realized how detrimental it was: I was to torturing myself, had super low self-esteem, and was to petrified to ever ask her out. I had put her on this pedestal that I could never obtain. So I decided it was time to move from her, and with my life. I thought things were going well, and about the same time I became pretty good friends with her (members of our team started hanging out together more outside of school and practice). But recently, like this weekend, I saw her by chance, and now I can't get her out of my head. I'm afraid I failed at moving on or just repressed my emotions or something. Any advice or comments or anything of help? It'd be greatly appreciated
    • Re: Trying to Move On from Her. Help!!

I mean, that's a good idea and all, but I'm not sure if that's what I need. I've moved on (or so I thought). It's not like I'm totally hung up on her and super upset now, I'm even in a relationship. I was just wondering if there's anything I can do to better deal with my feelings, or if there's something wrong with me or something