Sextrick for guys with a small penis

• Sextrick for guys with a small penis

well I have thought of a trick for guys with a small penis like me :wink: I am curious to know what women think about this, will it work?
      This is the 'trick':
      It's basically the missionary position, only that the guy lies more forward than usually. This will change the angle at which the penis enters. The penis now enters more from the top, as opposed to the standard missionary, where the penis enters more from the front.
      Because of this changed angle, the top side of the penis rubs against the clitoris and also the penis presses against the bottom wall of the vagina, which, in theory at least, makes her feel
      stuffed and filled out.
      Well that's just theory and i'm curious to know what you guys think:rolleyes:
    • Re: Sextrick for guys with a small penis

I don't get this. My boyfriend has an abnormally thin penis, which is worse than an abnormally short one, but our sex is the best I have ever had. I have a very small vagina, though, so I don't know about them Loose Lucies out there... But it's really about the motion of the ocean.
    • Re: Sextrick for guys with a small penis

One of possible ways
      Or any position where her legs are together, not apart
      Or rubbing her clit during intercourse
      Or any position in which her clit is somehow stimulated
      Or oral sex, it always work

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

IndicaQueen wrote:

I don't get this. My boyfriend has an abnormally thin penis, which is worse than an abnormally short one, but our sex is the best I have ever had. I have a very small vagina, though, so I don't know about them Loose Lucies out there... But it's really about the motion of the ocean.

That's great!