Fuck It... I'm done

• Fuck It... I'm done

I am so fucking tired of my parents thinking they know what's right for me. I mean they act like I'm harmless, like I am too innocent to do anything wrong. And when I do something small they freak, but when I get in trouble with the police they just reject me....

Well I say FUCK THEM!!! I'm not ok, I don't believe my dad. I'm not innocent, I've cut, overdosed, drank, and tried to kill myself on multiple occasions! But, when I do these things, I do it so I can get help. But where is it when I need it? It's not there because no one ever cared.... For crying out loud! My mom rejected me one day because I told her couldn't stand her new boyfriend. So now she calls me a bitch and a whore. My father, drinks until he gets dangerously drunk and then just turns into an ass. When I drink, they don't care, when I cut they just simply shake their heads no and watch me bleed with the razor still in my hand. But yet when I let my friend dye the tips of my hair my father wants to kill me. He says, "Everyday I wake up and have to see your hair, it's like a punch in the face. Is that fair to me? Is it Kay?" Well I think it is, I think he deserves to feel pissed for every terrible thing he's ever done to me. I just want someone to care.... I mean even my friends seem to only care about how I look, not how I feel. So I say if this shit drives on any further I am going to fuckin kill myself, and the way I'll do it is with poisen, no blood, no fingerprints, no one gets blamed. Right?
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.
    • Re: Fuck It... I'm done

Now, please don't take this the wrong way, because I don't mean to be a bitch.
      It sounds to me like you are trying to get even with your parents for being shitty people (I can't say this for certain, as I have never met them), and getting frustrated when they don't care. Well, they don't care because the ARE (maybe) Shitty People. Want their attention? Want to shock them and Rebel on a whole new level? Rise above them. Quit cutting, and getting in trouble with the Cops ( and contradicting yourself , haha, just kidding), and stooping to their level. Be better than them by getting your shit together and they won't be able to say anything to you.

Have a nice day ^^. Hope I helped.. but I doubt it, I'm not too good at the "advice" thing, sorry!

Well, thanks for the advice :) And I've tried that.... My parents told me I'd fail at it and well.... I did :( But yeah I wish I could get them back for all the pain they caused me
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.

See you just proved my point. "My parents said I'd fail at that too..." who cares what they say, or if you failed the first few times? These sort of things are a life long battle sweetie, don't count the number of times you cut yourself in a week - count the number of times you thought about it but put the razor down (just an example other things apply - pills, fights, I don't know.. cuss words? lol). Understand where I'm coming from? Falling off the wagon isn't failing so long as you pick yourself up again. :) If you had enough reason to try once, then obviously you thought your life was worth the battle, it still is.

The few short years of teenage angst we all go through isn't worth ruining your whole life over.

Your parents need help. At least you know you can be better than them, and that they're wrong about you. They clearly have some problems, and it must be unbelievably hard to deal with that. Delusional, angry people in a position of power over your life is a horrible thing- so find some way to take the power back for yourself. Until they get help/ seek to be better people, they are as good as beneath you.

~EmoCuttingAngel~ wrote:

I am so fucking tired of my parents thinking they know what's right for me. I mean they act like I'm harmless, like I am too innocent to do anything wrong. And when I do something small they freak, but when I get in trouble with the police they just reject me....

Well I say FUCK THEM!!! I'm not ok, I don't believe my dad. I'm not innocent, I've cut, overdosed, drank, and tried to kill myself on multiple occasions! But, when I do these things, I do it so I can get help. But where is it when I need it? It's not there because no one ever cared.... For crying out loud! My mom rejected me one day because I told her couldn't stand her new boyfriend. So now she calls me a bitch and a whore. My father, drinks until he gets dangerously drunk and then just turns into an ass. When I drink, they don't care, when I cut they just simply shake their heads no and watch me bleed with the razor still in my hand. But yet when I let my friend dye the tips of my hair my father wants to kill me. He says, "Everyday I wake up and have to see your hair, it's like a punch in the face. Is that fair to me? Is it Kay?" Well I think it is, I think he deserves to feel pissed for every terrible thing he's ever done to me. I just want someone to care.... I mean even my friends seem to only care about how I look, not how I feel. So I say if this shit drives on any further I am going to fuckin kill myself, and the way I'll do it is with poisen, no blood, no fingerprints, no one gets blamed. Right?
      I am seriously concerned that you feel like killing yourself. Saying that alone is serious... But you say you even have a plan about how you'd do it. I urge you to get help now. Talk to a friend ... Someone... Anyone you trust. Maybe a friend you met on here. I think a lot of ppl can relate and many... like me... have been where now are but found way out by relying on those who care about you. Well I care... I can tell you're a special person and have had some real shit dumped on you... I can think of nothing else more tragic than a young person who ends their own life b/c they feel they are not loved or are unlovable and b/c life will always be as painful and bleak and hopeless as it seems to them at that time in their lives.

Just calm down. Life's a big fat bitch. It really is. I understand that parents can be assholes sometimes. I don't know you or your parents, but you say that you drink and do drugs. You know what these substances do to your body. Is it worth it? I mean sure they offer a temporary escape. But once you come-to again. your problems are still there aren't they? You can't run or hide from your problems. You have to get up off your ass and fix them. Like I said, I don't know you, and I don't know the problems you face, but whatever it is, you can do it. Take control of your life.

Underpac wrote:

Just calm down. Life's a big fat bitch. It really is. I understand that parents can be assholes sometimes. I don't know you or your parents, but you say that you drink and do drugs. You know what these substances do to your body. Is it worth it? I mean sure they offer a temporary escape. But once you come-to again. your problems are still there aren't they? You can't run or hide from your problems. You have to get up off your ass and fix them. Like I said, I don't know you, and I don't know the problems you face, but whatever it is, you can do it. Take control of your life.

Oh man, that was really motivational. Makes it sound so easy. Remember kids, even in extreme moderation, drugs are bad- it's not your body, its the state's, and they own you. :nono:

As it happens, 'man the fuck up' speeches are usually pretty useless. If you don't know her 'problems', read her post again. If a person is self-harming, there's a serious psychological issue behind what she is doing. Maybe she's attention seeking. Maybe not. Let's be decent people and assume the latter. Telling her to 'calm down,' and telling her 'life's a bitch' won't help anything. You have to help someone get to the root of the problem and help them confront it, instead of telling them to 'get off their ass' and get on with finding it themselves.

ZephyrN wrote:

Oh man, that was really motivational. Makes it sound so easy. Remember kids, even in extreme moderation, drugs are bad- it's not your body, its the state's, and they own you. :nono:

As it happens, 'man the fuck up' speeches are usually pretty useless. If you don't know her 'problems', read her post again. If a person is self-harming, there's a serious psychological issue behind what she is doing. Maybe she's attention seeking. Maybe not. Let's be decent people and assume the latter. Telling her to 'calm down,' and telling her 'life's a bitch' won't help anything. You have to help someone get to the root of the problem and help them confront it, instead of telling them to 'get off their ass' and get on with finding it themselves.

Yeaaaaaaa. After I posted that, I was thinking to myself "Goddamn it, I need to learn to read more thoroughly. And why the hell doesn't this website have a remove post button!?" I regret posting that :P
      Just smile. I promise it won't kill you

Underpac wrote:

Yeaaaaaaa. After I posted that, I was thinking to myself "Goddamn it, I need to learn to read more thoroughly. And why the hell doesn't this website have a remove post button!?" I regret posting that :P

Ah fair, no worries then. I agree we need a remove post button, I've posted some embarrassingly pretentious shit on here before, read it back thinking 'ohgodwhy' XD.

*sighs* Reading this now makes me a little sad, because my opininion really hasn't changed... But fuck it, I mean I deal with it everyday now and I suppose I'm satisfied enough with my life.

How you see innocence as a bad thing literally baffles me.
      It's like you want it to be the complete antithesis of your being.
      "I'M NOT INNOCENT! I GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE. I OVERDOSED. I DRANK ONCE! I CUT MYSELF AND I'M SUICIDAL"

You say all of this like it's some sort of badge of honor... honestly? It makes you seem like an overemotional angsty child.

Go read books and listen to loud music or write books and make loud music. Do something productive.

Don't bitch and moan about how unfair your parents are for seeing you as innocent when a) YOU'RE LITERALLY A FUCKING CHILD and b) THEY BIRTHED YOU, (meaning they raised you back when you were completely innocent and that might be a hard feeling to shake?... rather than bitching and moaning and trying to prove them wrong you could try to understand why they think the things they do).

:nono:

~EmoCuttingAngel~ wrote:

I have two things to point out. Number one, if you didn't care at all, then why did you post? Therefore obviously stating that you care even if you don't specifically care for me, you still care about the fact that I deserve to die. Number two, you must not exactly be liked on these forums because your rep is already red and you've only posted six comments. So if I were you and I wanted a good reputation I'd be careful of what you say.... Anyways, I posted a comment on the first page as well pointing out that I understand that my life is not the worst life ever, but that even though shit is rough right now, I'm satisfied with my life.

Wrong.
      The reputation system isn't very good here.
      If you are on the negative and u neg rep someone that perosn will only lose 1 rep point...but if you have a high rep and neg rep somone he will lose lots of rep points like up to 100 i think. so the reputation system isn't balanced.
      Also many people don't give a shit about rep since some groups of people abuse it anyway by just unnecesarily positive repping themselves to get a high rep.
      A persons statement shouldn't be judged wheter he has high rep or not.
      He was being very frank with you unlike others sweet talking and shit!

Tough times are there so you can have a good time later on, and really appreciate it! Death solves no problems, nothing is achieved you can't later on down the road have such a big achievement of proving them wrong, use their actions for motivation to do better, that is what I did with my life, everyone told me I was going to fail, that I wouldn't end up finishing highschool and would be a screw up like my parents, here I am now, about to go into business school with offers for their honors program for my exam grades, some fuck up huh? I was told I wouldn't go anywhere, that I would crash and burn, I am on my way and that is because...... I Didn't Give Up

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you're going through a rough time right now. First, this is probably one of the most important things I can say to you: DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BULLIES ON THIS THREAD. What they are saying to you is not fair, and they shouldn't be saying those things. But I did notice some people giving some pretty good advice, and some people defending you against the bullies. Listen to and be grateful for their help. That shows that people care.

And people do care. I care. I'm sure there are people in your life who care, as well. Perhaps you should talk to a counselor. Since it sounds like your parents aren't very supportive, maybe you should talk to your school guidance counselor. They are not just there to help you with problems in school, but if you need it, they can also support you and help you to find ways to cope with personal problems. I wouldn't be alive today if it hadn't been for my middle school counselor, and I highly recommend you talk to your counselor.

There are healthier ways for you to cope besides cutting, drugs, and alcohol. And suicide is definitely not one of these ways. Maybe you could talk to someone about what's been going on. Like I said, your school counselor, or you could talk to a close friend or relative, someone who could help out with everything and be completely supportive and non-judgemental. I don't know much about drugs and alcohol, because that's nothing I've tried myself, but maybe you could try exercising rather than drinking or doing drugs. Exercising releases a chemical in your brain that actually makes you calm and happy. For the cutting, there are several healthier options. Snap a rubber band on your wrist. Hold an ice cube to the place you want to cut - it will give you the sting without the scar or breaking skin. If you're looking for the mark, draw on your skin with red pen or marker. Use something a little more permanent of you want it to last. If you're looking specifically for the blood, you can put drops of water on the marks you draw to give the appearance of blood.

Please don't give up, though. You have a purpose, a reason you're on this earth. You just need to find that reason. If you ever find yourself in need of someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me. I would love to help you. :)

I hope my advice helped, at least a little bit... :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Blue"] Everybody deserves a [COLOR="Magenta"]BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING [/COLOR] life. If you don't have that, go out and fight for what you deserve!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT]