Spanking by parents

• Re: Spanking by parents

Grab the belt when he spanks you. Every time my dad tried to spank me from 5th grade all the way until 10th, I would just grab the belt from him, so it never worked. He stopped trying in 10th grade because that's when I became 4 inches taller than him. I guess that was god's way of saying "fuck you" to my dad lol

Edit: My dad only spanked me like once a year after 6th grade and it would be because I made like a C in math or something

The post was edited 5 times, last by V1NC3 ().

I'm 15 and I don't even remember the last time my parents hit me.
      It's obvious your parents still think of you as a child (hence the humiliating spanking even as a teen o.O) sooo the solution will be to act more mature from now on. Don't make silly childish mistakes, show your parents you're growing up by taking over some of the things they do around the house. And eventually I'm sure they'd feel silly about spanking you.
      It is a bit weird, but don't worry, you can put a stop to it! :D

I was spanked probably up to the time that I was 12 or 13. After which, they started punishing me by taking away my electronics.

What kind of offenses do they spank you for? When I was younger, there were two main kinds of punishment. 1. The spanking, which was administered by a dowel, usually only three or four stinging swats, unless I lied in which it was one painful spanking that wasn't forgotten soon. (Yeah, they had a big thing against lying.) Spankings were generally reserved for times of direct disobedience, where they would tell me to do something and I wouldn't listen. 2. The time-out was for other times, usually when I got too rowdy with my brothers.

As time progressed, I learned not to disobey my parents directly. One exception to this was my use of computers where I regularly did things that were not allowed. This brought them to start taking away my internet access or my electronics.
      - Ghukek

Hi. I'm new here and this is my first post but I found this forum because of looking for a forum where other teens get spanked and this showed up. My parents are Christians and think God wants spanking to be used so I still get spanked :( I hate it but there's nothing I can do about it. It doesn't help that I'm the youngest and my older siblings are quite a bit older than me and tell my parents how grateful they are that they got spanked when they needed it. My parents are sure I'll be grateful some day too. Me, I'm thinking not so much.

Ghukek wrote:

How old are you? What do they spank you for? Ultimately, as you grow older, they should start moving away from the spankings and more toward related punishments. (eg. Taking away computer when you get in trouble on your computer.)

I get ALSO related punishments and i'm ok with them... but no way to convince them to stop smacking me =( I'm 14... they spank me for bad grades or forgetting chores, lying... things like that
      I just dont know how to make them stop. its not abuse, they just swat me for a minute but its too embarassing i mean i am like an adult now

I would. Actually as a kid my parents would make me remove my pants, but not my boxer briefs... the material was thin enough that it made no difference. I do get your point though, and I emphasize with you. I'm not sure what you can do though, except don't do things that are going to make them spank you.
      - Ghukek

Ghukek wrote:

I would. Actually as a kid my parents would make me remove my pants, but not my boxer briefs... the material was thin enough that it made no difference. I do get your point though, and I emphasize with you. I'm not sure what you can do though, except don't do things that are going to make them spank you.

Thank you =) yes it's not really the pain the problem it's more the fact of being with the bare butt, its too embarassing. Well... i will try but it's impossible