My brother got a bo*er when I was on his lap

• My brother got a bo*er when I was on his lap

I just made this like 5 minutes ago, so I have no idea what I'm doing, so please bear with me, haha :) Well anywaaaays: We have a Christmas eve party every year, so a whole bunch of our family and friends were at our house, and there really wasn't enough space for all of us to sit in the living room all at once. My brother (btw he's 15 and I'm 16) wanted me to sit on his lap, but I really didn't want to since the dress I was wearing rose a few inches when sitting down and it was sleeveless, so I just didn't wanna be on my little brother like that! He's bigger than me, so he just pulled me onto him, anr eventually I just sat there, and was like whatever. Then I could feel his..."thing" coming up, and he was like breathing heavily, and shaking. It was scaring me a little, so I tried to descretely move onto his thigh, but he noticed, and was like "Oh..Sorry about...Ummm that happens when...yeah..." and he was really red, so I didn't want to embarrass him more, so I was just like, "What?" but he knew I was lying, and I felt bad for him. I understand that happens, he's a boy after all, but I'm his sister? I feel like it's my fault for wearing something like that around him (it actually was 3 inches above my knee, so it wasn't at all that short except when I sat down and it would rise...) We haven't said anything to each other since then, and I honestly don't even know WHAT to say since I feel all awkward and uncomfortable around him now...
  • Re: My brother got a bo*er when I was on his lap

First, don't ever feel like it's your fault for choosing the wrong clothes.
    You're a teen girl. He's a teen boy. You're both horny. Acknowledge it, tell him how you feel, and move on.

It's awkward for you, but it's awkward for him too, and it really is a compliment that he has trouble controlling himself around you. IMO it really is best to just talk it over and tell him, hey, you know he thinks you're sexy, but you're off limits, and he needs to find himself a girlfriend/boyfriend before it gets out of hand.

Your brother is a young man, and as such he gets aroused when a young female is around. Maybe a good advice for you is NOT to sit on his lap but just aside him. It's intimate as well (like two siblings need to be) but likely less arousing...
    Anyhow, do not elaborate so much; nothing happened! :)

yeah straighten him out! stop it b4 it gets worse honey take my advice seriously:Tell him to cut the nastiness out b4 he does it frequently he was being a sicko and he put you on himself its gross and has to be stopped BELIEVE ME ;D its happened to me b4 but in a different way

it seems like he couldn't control it. his in his teen years, most boys tend to get boners regularly over anything really. dont worry just talk to him normally and dont even mention what happened cos he will get even more embarrassed. try not to be awkward around him cos then he will be awkward.

Weird. I don't think it is natural to get aroused around family members? Or am I the exception? Because if my sister sat on my lap or anything like that, it's as though a guy was in her place (I'm straight, btw), which means that there's no thought or reaction. I believe it's supposed to be like that.
    "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

ztmj96 wrote:

Weird. I don't think it is natural to get aroused around family members? Or am I the exception? Because if my sister sat on my lap or anything like that, it's as though a guy was in her place (I'm straight, btw), which means that there's no thought or reaction. I believe it's supposed to be like that.

Just a curiosity: have to ever tried? I think that taboo might give an enhanced thrill, and therefore the chances you'd get aroused are higher...

ari96hot wrote:

Just a curiosity: have to ever tried? I think that taboo might give an enhanced thrill, and therefore the chances you'd get aroused are higher...

It happened in the past but nope, no reaction.

What you said makes sense though. Is that why some female students hit on male teachers?
    "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

ztmj96 wrote:

What you said makes sense though. Is that why some female students hit on male teachers?

I guess partly. In any case girls usually love to be cared for by older gents, since they are more experienced and charmful. "Power" contributes, too! That's hold for me, at least.
  • ari96hot wrote:

ztmj96 wrote:

I guess partly. In any case girls usually love to be cared for by older gents, since they are more experienced and charmful. "Power" contributes, too! That's hold for me, at least.
    girl wtf