My crush is in a tight spot, and so am I.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My crush is in a tight spot, and so am I.

I met this girl earlier this year. She rides my bus, right behind me, and is a sophomore. I am a freshman. we talk sometimes and for some odd reason, I feel really attracted to her. Shes not "my type" but she is cute. But there's a problem. I feel that shes pretty closed because if i text her, she usually doesn't reply, and if she does it starts upbeat but gets worse. Sometimes she'll send he "HIIIIII!" then won't respond to me. 2 out of 3 times she hasn't responded to me. We have a lot in common, as far as what we like and what we've been through. My main issue is that she has a bad past with her family, and her only good cousins are my friends who care for her. Her sisters hate me too. Usually, I would forget about her but, I have dreams of her, constantly. I mean I see her and I literally chase her. Twice, a door appeared in front of me and blocked me. But once, just once, I caught her.

So I ask you this, what do I do? Do I keep trying to text or do I take a more aggressive stance. I could really use advice on getting a girl to start talking to me as well, like a text that cant be ignored, but isn't serious.

Me. I got abused by my older brother constantly growing up. It only stopped recently. Her beat me, called me names, ruined relationships by saying and texting things. On one occasion he broke my arm. Yes, broke my left forearm to prove a point. I don't have many close friends because I couldn't invite them over with him around. Through all of this, he causes my parents to snap at me because he has to say something to them. Me and her both have trouble going to sleep. I am only now coming out of my shell and opening up to a world that doesn't care. My relationships before usually end in dispair because a friend backstabs me and tries stealling her, says something that makes me sound like a creep, Or, and this is the worst, my brother gets in the way and makes it impossible to have her. I'm confident in myself despite it all but I think im overly cautious and thinking to much. Right now I only have eyes for her. She posts on facebook and I want her to know that I'm there but, I don't want to be creepy. Any advice on how to move on from here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who read

Chris

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarge21: Sloppy use of color ().

• Re: My crush is in a tight spot, and so am I.

Hanging out, goofing off and watching TV or playing video games is enough of a date to qualify :) Anything that lets you spend time with her, where you both have fun is good to do. Don't worry too much about wooing her; if you spend time with her she'll probably figure it out without too much of a push from you. The important thing isn't that you take her out to dinner or the movies, just that you two have fun together.

"Hey, do you want to hang out and watch TV/play video games/do homework/play a board game/something else" usually works. Don't worry about who else is coming along the first time you ask, it doesn't have to be just you and her, but it can be if she wants. Again, the important thing is just to spend time with her.

You're gonna have really annoying experiences with the opposite gender for your next 4 years in high school if you don't realize now that a lot of women are going to be stupid about not replying back to messages you send them even though you guys are friends or you're just asking a question

They are emotional 75% of the time and can think the most outrageous things. A lot of girls will think you have a crush on them if you are just being polite and say "good morning" to them or even just a simple "hi" for example

The post was edited 3 times, last by V1NC3 ().

Guys need to realize that, contrary to the stereotype, not every girl likes to text 24/7. I don't always reply to texts— it's not necessarily because I don't like the person sending it, I just don't want to drop everything I'm doing or don't think it's important or interesting enough to respond.

Pick up the phone and CALL HER. Odds are, she'll appreciate talking to you. I consider a phone call much more personal than texts.