Creatine... yea

• Creatine... yea

Whats going on guys?

I'm going back to the gym now that i have more free time from work and school and whatever... So I went to GNC to get some protein powder and got some creatine also (it was like an extra $5) so I said what the hell, it would be a sin to not jump on that deal. Brought it back home and my sister told me all the bad stuff creatine does like:
      shrinks your balls and misc. health problems, anyone experience this kind of problem when using it?
      I see a lot of articles saying how its not a fact per say but its a theory because there is not enough testing on the product

any ideas? should I just return it?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Creatine... yea

There is a study out that says as long as you are using good quality creatine and stay within the normal dosage there are no negative effects.

I have used creatine before and I didn't see any real difference in gains from when I wasn't taking it, but it does work for some people. I dont use any supplements other than protein and a pre-workout but you can use what ever you want.
      Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what a man is without pride, tell me what a man is without fire in his eyes.