Dating older guys! Help!

• Dating older guys! Help!

So I recently have fallen hard for this older guy (he's 24 and I'm 20) who I've known for about 3 or 4 years now. We met at a summer job and every year come back and work with each other. This past year was different though, he invited me to hang out with him numerous times such as movies with his friends and even alone at his families beach house. Never did he make a move.
      This past fall someone very important to me passed away and he actually showed up to the wake and sent flowers to me to show his respect.
      From time to time after that I would hear from him either through text or seeing him at this other job.
      Now over this past winter break he invited me over to his house for the first time and I got to meet his parents, later that night after waiting for forever for him to make a move, I kinda hinted to him that I was ready for him to show me he liked me and he did. He kissed me and we had a nice little make out nothing more. Later he walked me to my car and kissed me goodnight.
      3 days later I got a text from him and then haven't heard from him since. Im not too worried about the situation but I would like to hear some outside input.
      He obviously like to move slow but sometimes I want to just straddle him on the bed and move forward with what we "are"

Thanks for the help!
    • Re: Dating older guys! Help!

endgame wrote:

he sounds like a proper gentleman that likes to move slow like you said. maybe you should be a little bit more agressive with him, and text him for once.

A real gentleman. A difference of 4 years won't get in the way. You both are fully adults.
      He sounds like a really sweet guy. Perhaps you should lead the way before he gets taken by other girls.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."

Thanks for the input! I guess I'll go with my gut and give in to the fact that a guy is just being a "gentleman" and showing interest. He is just so hesitant with everything with us, havent heard from him all week now :/
      Guess I'll have to wait another 3 months till he tries second base ha ha ha ! Wish I didnt though!

I'm also dating an older guy (I'm 16 he's 18) so I understand how you feel about not wanting to be naggy. if you want to, you know, get down to business with him, try dressing in a sexier way, and make sure your shoulders show. this will get him thinking of you naked, and that will get him wanting you as bad as you want him :) also, it never hurts to send him subtly naughty texts when you're just texting normally. Another thing could be that he doesn't have the self confidence to initiate anything sexual, or he might be waiting for you to. Just try a few different things, but dont seem like you want it too bad because that will make him think about it more.
      [COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]☮☮☮Hope this helps♥ ♥ ♥[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Saw him the other night at his job while I was there for some drinks, he ended up giving my friends and I free rounds of shots and free dessert. He kept asking what I was doing later but I told him to call even though he had mentioned I should call him. In the end neither of us called each other nor did he respond to my "thanks for the drinks" text the next day. Can you see where my confusion is with this guy!?

Leads me on one day, the next is always a mystery!

He's generous! I don't think people buy free rounds for everyone! He might be thinking of asking you out or bringing you somewhere when he inquired if you had anything on.

Be initiative and pick up the phone. Most guys wish girls would be less passive.
      "You use your heart as a weapon, and it hurts like Heaven."