Confused need help

• Confused need help

Hey guys I need advice on this. It all started last may my friends hooked me up with this girl and we started dating went to prom and were dating through the summer and we had some problems with her working with her ex. We got over that and then she dumped me start of August. I was devistated couldn't not get over her had to work with her grandma for work and it kept reminding me of her. Then about end of September she starts txting me saying she messed up and we got back together everything was good then I found out she hooked up with a guy in between break up and getting back together which I was only mad because they had sex and didnt date and we dated for 3 months and I didn't get any. And then her ex kissed her which pissed me off and she was sorry and stuff and I forgave her because she told me when it happened and said he kissed her. Then about a month later I found out they were txting and we fought and she said she would stop but I already made up my mind I was dumping her so I did. Now it's about a month after the break up and I talk like I don't like her but still feel in love with her for idk what reason and I think why do I feel this way. Sorry for this being so long but can I get some advice please?
    • Re: Confused need help

Hey :) Not too sure of what you are asking, but it seems to me that she keeps hurting you and perhaps there's more to the story as there always is... however there's a lot of trust issues, I sense, coming from your side. And, you know what? That's okay. It happens with a lot of relationships.

Now, if she's taking this relationship as serious as you are, she'll make an effort. You should talk to her and see exactly what she wants out of this.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]
    • Re: Confused need help

You need to tell this girl to fuck off. she keeps breaking the trust between you two, throwing you away just to hook up with other guys and then coming back because she wants the comfort of a long term relationship. of course she won't be sexing you if you are playing the nice guy and keep taking her back. don't message her back, don't see her, start seeing other people and get any from this poisonous female dog. you are better than this and don't need her and her shit.