What should I do?

• What should I do?

Ok so this might be a bit long, so if you have the time please read it all and give me your response.

A bit of a small background on me. I am a junior male in high school. I play basketball and baseball. I also think that I do well in school (at least in math and science). I don't have too much of a life outside of school and sports. On looks I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I am no Efron (so like a 6 or 7).

Ok that was me. Now the situation. There is this girl that I have liked secretly for about 4 years now (ever since 8th grade). She is the same age as me and the reason I have not brought my feelings up with her for so long is the fear that she didn't like me either. As far as she goes she is decent academically and plays softball and is probably a 7 or 8 on looks. I have had a lot of classes with her over the years and this year she is in my history class and accounting class (she sit diagonally across the table in accounting). I was told by one of her old friends that she had liked me the middle of sophomore year and I honestly didn't notice and I was just to busy then. Also a little thing that I missed was we did go on a sort of date back in the summer going into sophomore year or freshman year but I can't remember. I think it was sophomore though. I do have her number but I haven't texted her since earlier this school year though.

So I guess my question is what do you think I should do? Should I ask her if she likes me tomorrow considering it is valentines day? And how should I go about asking her? Or should I just give up?
    • Re: What should I do?

Well I think you should just talk to her and see if there's any hints she likes u or not. I wouldn't just straight up ask her why don't u text her? But Don't give up if u like her :)

I'm kinda havin the same problem with this guy that idk if he likes me and we r good friends and liked for a while. :p
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]