★Girlfriend was raped 4 years ago and I find it hard thinking about having sex with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ★Girlfriend was raped 4 years ago and I find it hard thinking about having sex with

My girlfriend was raped 4 years ago, And I love her to bits, But Like... If she ever came on to me I don't know what to do first being a virgin and 2) her being raped makes me angry to the rapist and makes me sick thinking that he was "inside" her any advice please?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: ★Girlfriend was raped 4 years ago and I find it hard thinking about having sex wi

Did she have sex other than the rape? If no, she's still as inexperienced as a virgin, so you shouldn't worry about being virgin yourself.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
    • Re: ★Girlfriend was raped 4 years ago and I find it hard thinking about having sex wi

Now maybe I can help with this. First of all I used to date a girl who abducted and raped at age 8 and truthfully we never had any problem's except for the fact she was scared of being alone in the dark,scared of being tied up and was slightly afraid of men. As far as sex go's though we didn't have any problem as long she left the light's on. Grant it me and her no longer date but were still good friend's,without benefit's of course. However the decision is up to you.

Well your going to have to get over it... I mean it's not her fault a guy decided to take advantage of her. And if the real underlining reason is you want to lose it and it be meaningful. Society has risen us up with that our first time should be with somebody who is still a virgin as well. But it's not it can be just as special and meaningful even if your partner has sex before. But I would just block the stuff and move on if you love her you will somehow magically forget about it down the road

I don't think anyones first time was all that special X( so being a virgin really doesn't matter for you two. If she's over it and she is willing to have sex with you, that's awesome ^^ and a big achievement!

If thinking about it makes you angry, try to show her how good it can be, to make her forget about it, if only for a little while :blush: But don't act weird about it... that will make her feel worse X(
      My romantic ex: "Life sucks, so should you"