How much semen is average ?

• Re: How much semen is average ?

Actually it depends because there are certain amount of semen will be released with 2 types cumming.

Firstly is dribbling, it some time gives more cum when healthy(such as eating fruits but when the person is fat it is the opposite.

Secondly is Cum shooting it requires more energy to do this and more healthier cocks then dribbling types but use of too much can give restrain injury.( Don't worry this happens to every person) LOL

Okay guys, thank you for your advice and your answers :)

One of my friends who is the same age as me told me that drinking more water will help me to produce more semen. For one week I followed his advice and I drank a lot of water (and only that, nothing else) and didn't masturbate during this whole week. I masturbated today and I was surprised as my semen was more watery and I shot 13 big spurts/drops of semen and the rest dribbled after. I also had more precum. I think I am going to drink only water from now on :)

Teen62 wrote:

Hi everybody !

I know some of you are gonna tell me there is no average regarding semen amount but I hope some of you will give me another answer (especially boys my age).

I am 14 years old, I hit puberty early enough and had my first ejaculation at 12. I masturbate 3 times a week and I can shoot the same quantity of semen since last summer (I was still 13). I usually shoot 8 to 10 big drops/squirts per ejaculation followed by a few last drips of semen that oozes. My friends told me they get a similar amount when they shoot.

So do you consider it as a common amount for a 14 year old boy ? Should there be more ? How to shoot more ?

Thank you :)

i cumm fucking loads each time but takes at least 30 mins each time