Should I let him go?

• Should I let him go?

I've known this guy for over 2 years now. He was incredibly sweet and we clicked right away. We dated for a while, then mutually broke up and stopped talking. Well in August I texted him to find out how he was and after talking we started dating again. Everything was amazing, more amazing than the first time. But then we had a huge fight in December and we've been on and off ever since. We both care about each other very much and we don't want to keep hurting each other but we can't seem to bring ourselves to stop talking or to give up on everything we've been through and done together. What should I do?
    • Re: Should I let him go?

Hey there I would start by possibly taking a look at both the pros and cons of dating to see if it's worth it. If you 2 are finding that you are having a hard time getting along try taking a break from dating but keep in contact with eachother. How often do you 2 fight is it worth the fights if you both care about eachother all I can recommend is make a list of pros and cons and talk whatever argument you are having
      [SIZE="4"][CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"]If you need any support feel free to contact me and I will always reply[/COLOR][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Skype:bigblueeyes1996[/CENTER][/SIZE]