my boyfriend's best friend

• my boyfriend's best friend

A few weeks ago i had the honor of getting to know one of my boyfriend's closest friends. His name is Pedro. One day on facebook, while i was on spring break, he posted a status that said "im bored so like my status and ill send you my number". I liked it, but also commneted saying "i only liked it because you said you were bored not because i want your number". With that, two minutes later i get a message and it was from Pedro givning me his phone number... My temptaion took over and I had to text him... Let me just say that Pedro is the ONLY one of my boyfriend's friends who are nice to me. Everyone else is always mean to me when my boyfriend isnt around. Pedro would always talk to me and when he would see me around campus he would give me big hugs(:
      So then over spring break we texted ALOT. The way we talked was very flirtatious. But that is just how my personality is in general, so it was whatever. But never did i think that he would be flirting back with me... I even asked him why he was flirting with me and he said cause im cute and you now a little flirting never hurt no one because after all, we are only talkng and its not like anyone is going to find out. So we continued to talk all through spring break... Then the monday before we went back to school, he sent me a text saying that he cant talk to me anymore. That kinda made me sad because i actually liked him alot haha.
      He said it wasnt right what we were doing to my boyfriend, so he said he wil keep quiet about it because he doesnt want to lose my boyfriend as a friend.
      So i said ok, then school started again and we still werent talking and when he saw me he wouldnt hug me or he would pretend like he didnt see me):then i sent him a text asking if he hated me or soemthing and he said no hes just been deaing with a lot of things right now that were bigger than me. SO i let it go, but he would still text me every night telling me goodnight(:
      then it stopped. All communication was cut off between us. then one day i sent him a sexy teasing picture then we started talking again but then it stopped AGAIN! ):<
      So here i am today (two weeks later) wondering why he doesnt want me..): I know i have a boyfriend but i think i have some feelings for Pedro. I am very confused about how i feel and everyday i see Pedro and i cant say anything to him): Any advice???:(
    • Re: my boyfriend's best friend

you should just let him go
      if you value his friendship and your relationship with your boyfriend you need to just move on like he said and forget about anything ever happening. it may hurt because now your confused about your feelings for him. but its for the best and you need to be the bigger person and move along. sure it was fun while it lasted but you need to consider how hes feeling. he doesnt want to jeopardize a relationship with your boyfriend and cause problems breaking you guys up. I would just leave Pedro be. whenever you see him be friendly and say hello but lose his number delete him from facebook or whatever and forget him

EDIT: you also have not been fair to your boyfriend and you were technically cheating on him which is probably why pedro doesnt wanna be friends anymore. he doesnt wanna cause problems
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm, that's a very tough descision and a little hurtful for everyone. I mean Pedro must feel like he's betrayed his bro and you must feel some kind of guilt right? And if your boyfriend found out he'd be beyond heartbroken so I'd suggest playing this one carefully and stay with your boyfriend and try to restablish your feeling for your current boyfriend. Pedro needs a little time to think and breathe before communication is continued I believe.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

xxemobladexx wrote:

you should just let him go
      if you value his friendship and your relationship with your boyfriend you need to just move on like he said and forget about anything ever happening. it may hurt because now your confused about your feelings for him. but its for the best and you need to be the bigger person and move along. sure it was fun while it lasted but you need to consider how hes feeling. he doesnt want to jeopardize a relationship with your boyfriend and cause problems breaking you guys up. I would just leave Pedro be. whenever you see him be friendly and say hello but lose his number delete him from facebook or whatever and forget him

EDIT: you also have not been fair to your boyfriend and you were technically cheating on him which is probably why pedro doesnt wanna be friends anymore. he doesnt wanna cause problems

( I also agree with Emoblade, it is technically cheating.....)
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.

Break up with your boyfriend. Its obvious that you don't have feelings for him or you wouldn't have started flirting with his BEST FRIEND.... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be to happy if your best friend did this to you so just dump him and get it over with because what your doing is wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. You are willing to ruin a friendship over a little flirting.

wondering why he doesnt want me

1. You're his best friend's girlfriend.
      2. If you're doing this to your boyfriend, you'd do it to him too.
      3. You're pretty much being a b-you know what.* Why would he want you?

*It's his fault too, but still, it's yours as well.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]He holds me in his big arms
      Drunk and I am seeing stars
      This is all I think of
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

laney wrote:

Break up with your boyfriend. Its obvious that you don't have feelings for him or you wouldn't have started flirting with his BEST FRIEND.... I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be to happy if your best friend did this to you so just dump him and get it over with because what your doing is wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself. You are willing to ruin a friendship over a little flirting.

Exactly this. ^

You seem more fussed on Pedro than your actual boyfriend. You should leave your boyfriend because it's clear you don't love him. He's not talking to you because he feels bad on your boyfriend, something you should be feeling tbh but you're not. You could've left it in the past and stayed with your boyfriend but sending him a dirty picture has just taken it to far and I would consider it cheating now. You need to leave your boyfriend for his own good, it's not fair to lead him on when you're in love with someone else. If anything, you shouldn't have been speaking to his friend so much in the first place, that's just not a common thing to do. If you left your boyfriend, Pedro would probably talk to you again as he'd stop feeling bad on your boyfriend/his friend. Also, if you're willing to cheat on your boyfriend for him, who's to say you wouldn't cheat on Pedro if you got with him?
      [CENTER]Ask me a question[/CENTER]

la rubia loca wrote:

what is prolapse?
      is it like pro life?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hann. ().

isabel215 wrote:

Why is everyone basically saying that I am a slut?
      I didn't chest on my boyfriend. And I'm not disgusting. It's not like I'm sleeping around or anything. My feelings are just getting confused. Why is that such a bad thing?

No one called you a slut, don't put words into our fucking mouth when we're trying to give you our thoughts on your situation.

It's a bad thing because you're in a relationship, if you were single and having all these feelings it would be a different situation.

Just because you're not physically involved with him doesn't mean it's not cheating. You're not even considering your boyfriend's feelings as you're doing all this. Pedro obviously means more to you than your boyfriend, so just break up with the guy and get with Pedro and problem solved.

I'm not calling you a slut I'm just saying you need to end things with your boyfriend because what you are doing is wrong and what if you don't end things and your boyfriend finds out that you & his best friend have been flirting behind his back the relationships is not only going to end between u and your boyfriend but also your boyfriend and his best friend. He isn't going to want a best friend who is willing to go out and flirt with his girlfriend.
      Me & my fiances best friend flirt but it is in front of my fiance & my fiance knows we not being serious. But what your doing is wrong, your developing feelings for his best friend which you should have never had the chance to do in the first place. So break up with your boyfriend because if you loved him you wouldn't have flirted with his best friend & you wouldn't have sent his best friend dirty pics of you. Do the right thing

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

I'm not calling you a slut I'm just saying you need to end things with your boyfriend because what you are doing is wrong and what if you don't end things and your boyfriend finds out that you & his best friend have been flirting behind his back the relationships is not only going to end between u and your boyfriend but also your boyfriend and his best friend. He isn't going to want a best friend who is willing to go out and flirt with his girlfriend.
      Me & my fiances best friend flirt but it is in front of my fiance & my fiance knows we not being serious. But what your doing is wrong, your developing feelings for his best friend which you should have never had the chance to do in the first place. So break up with your boyfriend because if you loved him you wouldn't have flirted with his best friend & you wouldn't have sent his best friend dirty pics of you. Do the right thing