Volleyball Nationals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Volleyball Nationals

Well, I'm on a nation youth Volleyball team and so far we've been doing great. We've only lost two games, though today was terrible. This was one of our lost games and I was getting a little pissed at one of the girls on my team. She got a little too upest that we were so close, so in anger she began to hit the ball, she kept hitting it too high or just out of bounds, so I am going to have to be the one to bring that up at our next meeting. What would you do if you were in my shoes? Would you just sit there and lose because one of your teamates has lost their cool? Or try to correct them for the next game?
      But I'm not close to perfect. I'm not close to sane. I'm not the one to worship. And I'm not the one to blame.
    • Re: Volleyball Nationals

I would correct them but that's just me. Good luck either way.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.