Do I even have a chance? Foreign Love

• Do I even have a chance? Foreign Love

What should I do? 1
        Forget him, I have others who want a relationship with me (0) 0%
        Find a way to tell him how I feel (1) 100%
        Nothing for now, let time go by (0) 0%
      The feelings I have had for a certain boy have been on my mind on a daily basis. But there are just a few problems..... we don't speak the same language, he is my best friends brother, and he is my uncles wife's brother.

Every week we go visit his family, and every time I see him, I like him even more. He isn't handsome, but just regular. I recently moved in with my uncle in a new country, where Arabic is spoken. Every time I see him we smile and he says hi, but that's it. For the longest time it seemed like I didn't exist to him, until recently. His brother and sister speak fluent English, and he was asking them to translate for him. And this boy was hilarious. I don't know why I like him. Maybe it is the fact that he is funny, cute, and LOVES his family. Since I have been in this country, I have had two boys ask me out, both speaking good English and one was very handsome. But I rejected for the boy that I can't speak to.

I don't think he likes me back, I wouldn't even call us friends now. We are never alone together, but me, him and his sister sit together late nights. I told my best friend (his sister) that I like him, and she was more than supportive. I am also close friends with his brother, but I am too nervous to tell him.

Another small problem is that he is somewhat family. I am living with his sister and she is married to my uncle. His family always calls me part of the family, which makes me nervous to say I like one of the "family". I also forgot to mention that he is 18 and I am 17. Age is no problem. I am currently visiting his family and sleeping over at his house for two nights, which isn't making anything any easier haha.

My situation seems a little different than many others on this forum and I just don't know what to do!

Love is complicated