Am I just being stupid?..

• Am I just being stupid?..

Okay so I met this girl on Omegle, NOW I know what your thinking, "Really? Thats how your gonna meet girls?". Let me tell you it's not that bad first of all because I am smart when I do it and make sure I am not getting myself into something serious when I do this. Anyway, I met this girl who lives in Arizona (same as me) and lives not to far away. Now we have been texting and we sent pics back and forth (not nudes or anything like that) and she thinks i'm cute and I think she is beautiful also. But here lies the problem, she is Asian. I don't normally go out of my race when dating but she is beautiful. Anyway the problem is my parents might not totally approve because they kinda think I should stay within my race and im not sure how her parents will take it if we get into a relationship. We are both 15 and we aren't dating yet but once I meet her in person (Just incase im bringing friends and making sure it's not a rapist or anything like that) I intend to meet up a few times and see if we are compatible then decide whether or not to ask her out. If she says yes I will have to tell my parents eventually so my question is, Do you think it's a bad idea to date someone out of my race? I know it may sound stupid but iv never liked a girl out of my race before so this is new to me...please just tell me if im being stupid about this whole thing or if I should avoid this all together. Thanks!