Give me advice on the situation.?

• Give me advice on the situation.?

Alright so I am a 17 year old guy and I'm dating this girl who is 18 years old and we have been dating for 7 months and it is all going pretty well. Well for starters she was the one who came on to me, but when we first started talking something happened that made me lose a little bit of trust for her. She had a little reputation for "getting around" but she had promised me those days were over. Well over spring break she told me and promised me she would be good and I fully believed and trusted her. Well one night at the club she made out with two random guys, completely sober.. She texted me in the morning telling me how sorry she was ... Yes she was the first one to tell me . I respect her honesty at the time but this has stuck with me... I have lost a little bit of trust for her and it has caused me to be a little more clingy. Recently me and her both have finally said the magic words "I love you" and it feels great to have waited to say it this far in because it means way more now. But anyway, to the present situation, she is now at the beach with her cousin and she has been updating me and they met a couple of guys. They both are 18 year old guys. She keeps telling me that her cousin keeps making out with the one but she promises that she isn't doing the same. She also told me they all went to the beach and were "booty dancing " and just having fun but still no kissing she claims. I just wanna know the honestly level you think I am getting and what your overall feel of this whole situation is .
    • Re: Give me advice on the situation.?

well considering the fact she has a history of cheating on your by kissing other guys I would be surprised if she is kissing them and what not. she probably is but shes too ashamed to tell you about it.or her cousin told her not to say anything
      once someone cheats in a relationship its hard to ever trust that person again
      me and my boyfriend have been together for 17 months but he only recently started trusting me again. I cheated on him a few times with my ex whenever his back was turned. I think though for your own good you should break up with her... or atleast take a break because it seems that she cheats whenever your not around. I would sit her down and talk to her and establish some boundaries. dont make it sound like your trying to control her but set some ground rules so that trust can be earned back. good luck
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Keep Calm And Love Minions <3[/FONT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude, emoblade is right.If she cheated you once (and if she has a reputation of doing that) than i think she will/is cheat/ing you again...Just think about it,she is in a relation with you,then she cheats you,then she falls in deeper love with you again?Honestly, this just sounds stupid to me. Good luck dude, I wish you all the best with solving this problem!

The post was edited 2 times, last by fgdsgdsgdsgds ().

um, i know you love her and just put all your trust in her. but i can tell you now she is very young, her mind is still developing and she is becoming who she wants to be which is most likely not who you know. she cheated on you. i dont think she is ready for a relationship and i think you should dettach yourself emotionally and the fact that your becoming clingy, well been there done that. i just got out of a break up and realised how dumb ive been, im telling you as a fellow teenager like that has been the one that has been hurt in a relationship emmensly and lied to. trust me just, even though its hard, when i say this listen, SHE IS NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP. break up with her pleaseeee before you go insecure and stuff. you dont deserve to be unhappy AT ALL. please please listen to me
      answer my question please?

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

i know its hard
      to just walk away
      but just do it, without thinking
      you wont regret it