NSA spying on EVERYONE that has Windows?

• NSA spying on EVERYONE that has Windows?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBINsZTUUjQ]NSA Software In Microsoft Windows/The Government Hacking Cars? - YouTube[/ame]

Microsoft admitted that it has NSA software in it since Windows 95, that means that the NSA can track what you are doing. And there are rumors that the Xbox One kinect will also be used to spy by NSA.

In this video, details are explained (With gameplay of Dead Space 2), what I want to point out is that in the system folder, there is a file called advapi.dll, because it's in the system/system32 folder, if you delete it, it'll break Windows, but I hope there will be workarounds made by hackers for it.

So, what is your opinion on NSA software on our goddamned computers and maybe the Xbox One?
      Opgekankert, jij!

Sometimes, you gotta put them deuces up.
    • Re: NSA spying on EVERYONE that has Windows?

I really hope Edward Snowden is a catalyst for more people to come out and expose organisations, specifically governments, for their wrongdoings.
      As for the NSA having access to Windows OS's, unfortunately that relies on trusting businesses to do what's right and not what the government tells them to do (and also on the government not wanting to spy on people).

The US government murdering people for their own benefit is nothing new anyway. I just hope the 'big story' Michael Hastings had comes out despite his death.

The bombest wrote:

What happens if someone was talking to someone else about sex?
      I'm just curious.

How do you mean? As in could it still be seen or accessed? I don't see why not; they wouldn't distinguish between theme.
      If the lessons of history teach us anything, it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.