i need help baaaad

• i need help baaaad

alright i haven't been on this site in a while but i need help baaad
      and nothing seems to help and noone can help me
      alright. so a while back (like in the summer) i posted somethin sayin i wanted to move in with my dad and stepmom. alright well i didn't. i stayed with my mom . and like always. we fought. alot. everyday. and then one good thing happened in my life. i fell in love. it was great. i was soo happy. and things started getting better at home. me and my mom were gettin along for once. but just as soon as it happened things just started spiraling out of place. and as soon as things started getting good they just got a lot worse all of a sudden. like me and my gf "took a break" as she put it. and i was so angry cause of that that me and my mom fought more. like i know it was my fault that we fought again but i had nowhere else to put my anger. like i have like an anger problem. like if i get pissed then i just start punchin shit cause i have no clue where else to put it. and so i just started bottling up all my anger. and i kept it in. and when me and my mom fought i just yelled and pointed out everything she had done wrong in her life (i know i'm an asshole for doin that but she's just..blah) and it sorta made me feel better. but i never started like bullying anyone or anything besides her. then i met this girl, one of my stepsisters friends. and i really liked her. and things started getting good again.and i was sick of shit at home so i told my dad i wanted to move in with him (i was sick of my mom treatin me like shit and kickin me out of the house and calling the cops on me for shit i didn't do). but then one day the girl i liked she just stopped talkin to me. i have no clue why. which wasn't bad cause i still wanted to get back with my ex. and then me and my ex gf got back together and i was happy. but she told me one day that she didn't care about me anymore. no clue why. she liked some other kid. and forgot all about me. and me and my ex just fought all of the time. and i was sick of it. and all of this stuff happened within a reasonable amount of time. like a few months. and i had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much stress at this point. and life was just getting worse and worse. i stopped going to school. i didn't care anymore. and then i went to some doctor thing and they diagnosed me with depression. which i didn't get. and then i looked it up online and i realized that i had most of the symptoms. just missing one or two..like cutting myself. and shut the fuck up to those people who are immature and can't understand depression. so my life was just gettin crazy. but i finally moved in with my dad. and life was getting sooo much better. i started talkin to that girl again. and we became friends. just friends. and i was getting happier. and i think i was getting over my depression (by the way this was a few weeks after i was diagnosed) and i was pretty happy. and i found a NEW girl. cause i wasn't gonna wait around for my ex. and so i really liked her. and life was good. but like..with DSS in my life now i was just becoming stressed again. and then the girl i liked told me she didn't like me back. like it wouldn't be a big deal with most people..but with i've gone through i was just at my breaking point. and (don't call me a bitch for sayin this) even though i haven't cried in atleast 4 yrs (no lie) i just had a breakdown. and yeah i cried. and it wasn't cause like "oohhh this girl didn't like me" like if one more time when life started getting good and it got worse i just wouldn't be able to take it. and i just had a meltdown i guess. and now i realized that life is getting crazy. i'm like chasin people away. and fighting with my dad. and NOONE gets me. or what i'm going through. and i just don't know what to say anymore to anyone. i can't talk to anyone. no one gets it. and just ugh... i don't know what to do with my life anymore.
      and it doesn't help either that everyday people remind me of everything i've done wrong
      [SIZE=2]:cool:[/SIZE]
    • Re: i need help baaaad

SEE i was like u only i litterly couldnt really feel any type of emotion and all i wanted to be was happy but that wasn't hapening so i got an on line boyfriend that made me happy for like 2 seonds and i started utting and i was about to go over the edge ( i mean i wrote suicide note like every day)
      then one day i aidentaly punched my whindow out.... i realised that day that life might be shitty all the time but i mean u have to live thro it if u don't then theres no point to life i mean just make ur self happy try ur hardest ..........im now kinda happy just dont killur self