save me from a certain suicide

• save me from a certain suicide

i am dying.my girl has now chosen 2 walk away and my entire world is crushing down upon me.My soul is torn with heartbreak,angst and fear.i beg for my life to all you people reading my msg.i am a job misfit too.i am completely helpless ,all my friends are busy or are ignoring me.i hv not hurt anyone,then, why am i having 2 go through all this.WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME.My soul,my world..all slippin away and i am drowning deep into this ocean of pain and pretend.hhhhhhhhhelpppp
    • Re: save me from a certain suicide

Suicide isnt the answer to your problems. Yes it sometimes feels like it's the only path you can go to, but it isn't, really. There is other ways where you can help youself heal from your problems. Yeah it seems like your friends aren't there for you, but they are. Go to someone that you can really talk to or get professional help. Please though, do not do this to yourself. There are many other things that will happen in your life and if you do choose this path, you may miss the big things that will happen later on. There are your loved ones that will miss you the most, so please think before you do something that you may regret.

It's just a heartbreak. Teens tend to make a big fuzz over little things and they end up contemplating on suicide if they don't get what they really want in life. Sometimes you just need to learn how to let go. Don't kill yourself. You just need to open your eyes and see the good things this world can offer you. Don't focus on the mess. Cheer up! Have fun! You still have a great life ahead of you.

Heh, heh, easy buddy. I would like to hand you a pistol to help ease you anguish but that would be a such a waste of a young and promising life. It's just a girl dude, you'll get over it soon enough. In the meantime, get-up and go hang out with your friends. You might run into a new girl...

Unfortunately, that is a part of life that everyone must learn to accept. The old adage is true "It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all" I know it sucks and people keep telling you to get over it but eventually you will do just that and she will only be a distant memory in some cases forgotten all together. Love comes with joy and pain even when it is forever it is never perfect.

OYYY there r ppl that still love u

and care for u!!!!

listen to me, suicide is the worst possible thing

u r in the stage of ur life where we ARE ALL BABIES COMPARED TO ADULT LIFE

the problem with us teens is that we jump to things wayyy too advanced for us (for now) and obviously since its too advanced, when bad stuff happens, we're depressed

SLOW DOWN, i know its hard, but live ur life, dont look for love now

love finds u, u dont find love remember this!!

the reason y im still oging with my girl, is coz we just live life... just live it naturally, go to school and eventually as u grow up... love and other shit will find u

remember wat i said... there r still heapppppppppsss of peopl that love u

remember this
      :) xXx davo xXx:)

Hi,

Well, I have attempted suicide numerous times, and nearly succeeded on a few occasions. I have to tell you that suicide is not pleasant and an attempt can leave one physically or mentally damaged. I have been seriously depressed in the past, and have felt that there is no way out except through suicide, but, now the pain has lifted.

Why don't you go and see a psychologist or a psychiatrist; sometimes stressful events can leave a person depressed; perhaps meds and finding a new girl might cure your problem.

Cheers,
      DD

Hello.

I bet you wouldn't believe that I have tried suicide more than 27 times. And almost achieved as well. But sooner or later you realize that it isn't the way out. It is a effect to not just you but to everyone around. Yes, it might end your pain but is it really worth making other people hurt in the process? No and it never will be.

A girl is not something to kill yourself over. Trust me. I lost someone who I thought loved me. He was my very first love and suicide was an option. I craved it and wanted to end my life just so he could see that he meant everything to me. And then I realized that he is just a guy. No one is worth killing yourself over. You might think so right now but what about your future. The chance to meet an amazing person and love her more than this girl that crushed your heart into a million pieces. This won't be your first heartache and it won't be your last. You're not the only one that has heartaches and pain. And you are not the only one that turns to suicide. If you kill yourself both that soul mate and you would miss out. There is someone else out there ten times better than this girl. You have to go through pain and disappointment just to understand the meaning of shit.

PM me if you need anything.

Spite wrote:

But if you're going to commit suicide anyway, PM me and I can give you really good ways to make it more painful and last longer.

Dude, even if that was sarcasm, that was a dick thing to say.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Why the fuck would you offer to tell someone ways of killing themselves and making it hurt more? That's a little fucked up. The kid's going through rought times, everyone's felt that way before, and he doesn't need someone cheering on his suicide contemplations. And if he actually did contact you and ask you how, and you gave him ways and he killed himself, you'd feel ok about yourself? That's fucking disgusting.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place

If he really wants to kill himself, who am I to try and stop him?

I don't think it's the right thing, but I will respect his choice and even help if he wants me to.
      I'd help if he asked for me to help him get over it, and I'd help if he decides to die.

Pretty simple, huh?
      I know it's suicide isn't the right thing to do, especially for a pretty lame reason as being dumped.

Kinda seems like he was spoiled as a child, no?
      If he doesn't get his way, he holds his breath until he does.

Same thing now, only much more serious.

I didn't mean to go bitch on you or anything, I just couldn't ever offer to help someone commit suicide. It makes me sick to my stomach.

But if no one would help him, then he'd just be alone again, for the last hours of his life.

He seems upsett enough about being alone, so why force him to suffer from one of the things he despises so much during his last hours?
      Sounds a little like you're the sick one, Jenn.

Would you want to be alone and know that nobody would be there during your last hours alive?
      You're a pretty twisted individual, you know that, Jenn?

Uh... yeah. I'm not going to condone suicide just because he wants to commit it. I don't believe in it, so there's no way in hell I'm going to jump on your bandwagon of "If you want to do it, go ahead. I'll even help." That is the sick and twisted portion of this entire situation.

So if you want to play Dr. Kevorkian, go right ahead, but it's wrong and fucked up and you should probably seek serious psychological help.

Bye.

I know I need help.
      I'm unstable, psychotic, and rather ogrish.

But just because I need it doesn't mean I want it, or will recieve it.
      Check my "I can't stop thinking about it" thread.
      I needed help there too, but no one is even trying.

Tell me..Do you honestly think I'm that bad?
      He wishes for help, and I'm willing to help him with either path he decides to follow, whether I think it is the right path or not.

But you, though...You're only willing to help him if he goes the way you want.
      So far, what I've gotten from the way you act in this thread alone..
      You're selfish, narrow minded, and you enjoy when people die lonely.

I wonder...Am I really the sick and demented one?

Please, go and take a look in the mirror before you judge me.
      I'm open minded, and willing to help others if they ask, no matter what they choose to do.

Tell me..Who the fuck are you to try and tell him what he can and cannot do?
      I'm just going to take a chance here..But I'm betting you're christian, or you were spoiled as a child, and possibly still spoiled now.

My religious orientation is none of your business, for one thing. I am a Christian, and proud to be one. You ask me not to judge you so don't judge me. I'm proud of my faith and how I was raised, and I don't give a shit if you call it into question. It influences my decisions daily. Does that mean I'm a bible slinging devout? No. But I'm not bashing on your beliefs so don't bash on mine. And how the fuck does the fact that you think I was spoiled as child relate to any of this at all? If anything, my child rearing should be deemed positive because I can tell the difference between what's right and what's not.

You want to psycho analyze me, go right ahead. I could give two fucks what you think of me. Me stating that you need psychological help was not a judgement, it was merely a statement of fact, which you yourself confirmed.

I'm only willing to help him if he goes the way I want? That's because I don't believe in suicide. I'm not going to change my beliefs for a kid I hardly know.
      If that makes me selfish, so be it. I'm not going to publicly condone something I don't believe in. That's not being narrow minded- that's knowing your beliefs and not changing them just because someone else wants you to.

And, lastly, I enjoy when people die lonely? Just because I won't feed into this kid's desires to end his life, that makes me be happy for people to die lonely? He's a fucking teenager. This is not the last girl he will ever encounter in his life. This is not the last girl that's ever going to hurt his feelings. Everyone thinks that every situation and every decision is life or death. That's where he, and yourself, are lacking in maturity.

Heh.
      You see...I predicted everything you were going to say.
      There were only 3 things you could of said, depending on whether you were a christian, spoiled child, or in denial of being a spoiled child.

It landed on christian.
      I knew you'd try and defend your religion, and I knew you'd say that you don't think it's right(again), and I knew you'd jump all over enjoying when people die lonely.
      I also knew you'd say something about my maturity.

Heh.
      Funny how much you can tell so much about a person and how easily they are to predict, huh?

And yes, you are being narrow minded.
      You think anything you don't believe in to be wrong.

Even though killing himself for a pathetic reason like that is wrong..

Anyway.
      I think I've proven my point.
      Hm.
      I really wasn't judging you though.
      Just guessing what kind of person you were.

It does seem you are judging me, though...Very poorly.

People have different opinions.
      I think he has the right to do what he decides to do(Within reason, of course)
      You think he has no right to choose for himself, and has to obey someone with what you consider to be "good morals", or get what you consider "good morals" himself, and basically do what you believe to be right anyway.

To be honest, you and him are very much alike.
      You don't get what you want, you get upset and won't let it go.
      He just happens to have that trait much worse than you, unfortunately.