what's he playing at

• what's he playing at

So theres this guy and we have A LOT in common. We've been on three dates (last one being yesterday). The first two were amazing and each time we ksised for ages (an automatic match) however after our second date was his prom (oonly for his year) and he got drunk, kissed 5 girls, and almost went the full way with another. He didn't even message me. I was shocked because he's quite the shy kinda guy and seemed to really like me. After two weeks i get a phone call fro him apoliogising so much about everything and admitted he was a coward for not messaging etc and how sorry he is. i was quite cold ont he phone and said I couldnt talk. About two months later he texts me asking if i was free to meet up again. After turning him down once (to play hard to get) I agreew to meet up (yesterday). The moment I saw him and spoke with him the feelings all came back and again we instantly connected and never ran out of things to say. We watched a cute film together, he acted really nervous and complimented me a couple of times. However, unlike the last times he didn't kis me. I don't know why. He asked toi meet up soon again at the ned of the date so it couldn't have gone that bad?
    • Re: what's he playing at

So, you're not actually in a legitimate relationship, you'd been on two dates and you're getting pissed that he's kissing other girls and now won't kiss you after you were cold and made him wait two months to see you?
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Poor choice. Move on. If he did it once he'll do it again.
      Just because he said "sorry" doesn't make it ok.
      Remember that alcohol brings the real out of people. He's clearly inconsiderate and childish.
      I wouldn't have even answered his phone call after the situation when he called to apologize. Id'a told him to shove it.

x3meggiex3 wrote:

Poor choice. Move on. If he did it once he'll do it again.
      Just because he said "sorry" doesn't make it ok.
      Remember that alcohol brings the real out of people. He's clearly inconsiderate and childish.
      I wouldn't have even answered his phone call after the situation when he called to apologize. Id'a told him to shove it.

They weren't even together.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Even better! All the more reason to pretend like you'd never met.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Ooh I see what you're saying. You're arguing that there's nothing wrong with him kissing other girls.
      Eh... I suppose you have a point. Since they weren't together it's not exactly... wrong. However, I don't think it was right.
      I don't blame her for giving him the cold shoulder because he clearly made her think that he was interested in her... and then by kissing other girls she probably felt duped.
      I still wouldn't have answered his call.
      [SIZE=3]New link: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://x3meggiex3.wordpress.com[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Fan page: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]www.facebook.com/pigmentedgraffiti[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]@x3meggiex3 on twitter[/SIZE]