Should I do the first step?

• Should I do the first step?

Hey :)

I have a big problem! Besides School, family and Friendship stress I need to solve my "love" Problem! We know each other for 3 month! We have 3 subjects together and we are alsways laughing/smiling at each other, but actually we aren't really friends! He helped me 2 times in English (am from germany :D) and we have chatted for 7 hours without a break! I am not sure about "us" honestly! Last time my feeling wasn't right and the boy I liked told me I am not his type and after all he called me his bit**! ... ooookay why not? Just my feelings!
      So and now ... it is sooo complicated! he is soo fame and cool and whatever! Every girl likes him! Every! All the bit*** either! And he pretends to be cool, he feels like the King from whatever! But he is also veeery shy ... when I am in his near or with him (in a group) he is really shy. He says nothing. He is just smiling and we often look at each other and smiling.
      So he is pretty cool, self-confident, fame, but also shy and really quiet! I don't know what to do?!
      Will he do the first step or should I do the first step?
      I am sooo afraid of his reaction and about our classes. I don't want the others to know that! I mean ... he ... and me! They are so childish they'd laughing ... I am serious! :o

Sorry about my englisch, but I need to improve my english skills ;)
      and the english people give better answers :wink::p:D

thanks for help! :p
    • Re: Should I do the first step?

I have a feeling since you wrote "thaaaat" but anyway;

look you said yourself that "he is pretty cool, self-confident" he make the "first step" when he feels that its the right time. We guys(not all of us) tend to do the right thing at the right time, just don't pressure the guy or else he will become distressed.

But then again,

What do I know for I am

The post was edited 1 time, last by Orn ().

• Re: Should I do the first step?

Julia0102 wrote:

No ... we're texting, but not thaaaat often. 1-2 times a week ... and just homework things :O

That's not that much, but than again you two see each other a lot in school. Next time you talk to him face-to-face take notice if he shows any interest or compliments you. That's a first way to approach it. If you don't see any sign of interest from him, don't bother. Its possible that he sees you as a friend or he's completely scared to to ask you out.
      If you really like the guy, ask him out. Ive only had that happen to me once, and I 100% thought of her as a friend.
      Be like "lets go for a coffee" or "beer" since everyone loves beer in germany
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]