Evolution

• Re: Evolution

Wow did you really just say this lol.
      I dont see adam or eve here nor some eyewitnesses,I dont see any god miracles or punishments.If there were so many of them a couple of hundreds years ago whouldn't they still be happening today?
      You really dont think we are evolving? An average human today is about 10 cm higher then 100 yrs ago, 1 new york times contains more information then a human 150 yrs ago would have learned through their whole life if that is not evolving idk what is. Ofc you don't see them apes turn into humans over night lol that shit was happening for hundreds thousand years and human has only been here for about 20k max.

Wow did you really just say this lol.
      I dont see adam or eve here nor some eyewitnesses,I dont see any god miracles or punishments.If there were so many of them a couple of hundreds years ago whouldn't they still be happening today?
      You really dont think we are evolving? An average human today is about 10 cm higher then 100 yrs ago, 1 new york times contains more information then a human 150 yrs ago would have learned through their whole life if that is not evolving idk what is. Ofc you don't see them apes turn into humans over night lol that shit was happening for hundreds thousand years and human has only been here for about 20k max.

M. S. Dragon wrote:

You know how scientists say that we use 10% of our brain? Well, it's been proven a myth because researchers these days have proven that humans can use more then 10%. This means that we are increasing in brain activity (This is ironic due to the stupidity we see these days)

Note, whis 10% only the frontal lobe of the brain. Imagine, you use all 100% of all your brain. You will start all part of your body. You will twitch how crazy. All organs start to jump in your flesh. Frightfully??? :devil:

We - and everything - ARE still evolving. Its slow in most cases. You dont see it from day to day.

One example: virus and bacteria evolve in relation to antibiotics. Some become resistant, and those survive. By Natural Selection, the strains that cannot become resistant, die out.

2nd example: Humans learn faster in each generation. Thus, subjects are taught earlier and earlier in every generation. When you look at it over a 200-year period, its been a major change, or evolution, in the human brain.