What are teens facing today?

• What are teens facing today?

Teens have a lot of problems they need to face everyday. I can say that the teenage years are the most difficult years in a person's life. I'm no longer a teenager now and I'm just glad that I passed it already. Older people are more mature therefore peer pressure isn't really much of a problem and you don't really have to worry about being accepted. In my teenage days, our greatest problem is acceptance from fellow teens and being popular! Is this still the case to teens today?
    • Re: What are teens facing today?

The teen years has always been the most dreaded period of anybody's life. What with all those pressure in school and peers, miscommunication with parents, acne and physical changes, raging hormones, and all those girl-boy stuff. I guess nothing has still changed, pre-teens and teens still worry about being accepted by their fellows, about being with the in crowd. Personally, I think it's more fun to be a lone wolf, a rebel (with a cause, of course). Be yourself and don't merge with the crowd and you're bound to get noticed by your crush.

heaven wrote:

Most teenagers face difficulties on their daily lives especially in school. Teenagers worry about being accepted and the peer pressure. They are sometimes forced to do things which they normally wouldn't choose to do like taking drugs or having sex.

thats called rape.
      [RIGHT][CENTER]
      "http://www.adminforums.org"[/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

[CENTER] [/CENTER]

well im 17 atm and all my highschool life ive been facing the problem of finding the right friends. theres just so much bitchiness atm its disgusting. most people in my year just want everyone to love them and they dont really think about their closest friends. alot of teens also try and compete so much with our peers to be the best, yes thats a good thing but not the way they do it. they put others down to feel better about themselves and put all of their better aspects out their for everyone to applade them. for example myspace.com. people put up their pictures and write things for people to tell them how good they are. i wish it was different its getting out of control.